Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrosDead

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):BrosDead
↬ Age:14
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:Yes I used to staff on a server with around 15+ players Everday I did it for around 2 hours daily I was very comfortable with how the server worked. I was Mod+ on the server and also ran the discord server with over 50+ people.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I am extremely mature and professional when I need to be and I can always be on when I need to staff. I know on how both of the servers work and I would love to help out the players.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I would always be active and help players anywhere in the server or ds or even in discord. I can always help out if they need to figure something out in the server. Such on how some parter items or ranks or gkits or keys basically anything I'm always wheeling to help no matter the issue.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I cant answer that for myself if I could it would be 10-10 Why would I need to lie. Once you get to know me you will find out im very honest

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):2-4 Hours Daily

↬ What is your discord @DontQDNow#9647
↬ Additional Information (optional):Im very active and knowledgeable around the server

coby

-1 lack of effort, no details and very short responses 2-4 hours isn't that good for a active 24/7 server

Status
Not open for further replies.