Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzzszzzsz

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):lolxd2009
↬ Age:18
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Faithful admin ('18) OxPvP ('19) InsaneHCF ('21)
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I feel like it would keep my busy when I'm bored, and my friend Jordan / Scooby said It was Lit.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve players experiences because I have the ability to make fast decisions that are fair; knowing HCF moves very quick these decisions must be made fast, and fairly.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7, I don't lie about anything unless it is in regards to personal information, including myself, or anybody I am associated with.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 2-3, This is just an estimate time will vary depending on the day.
↬ What is your discord @?: More active on telegram https://t.me/ddddddddddddddddddasd
↬ Additional Information (optional):

Arcticcc

Manager
Anticheat Admin
I like your experiences, but if you'd like to be considered please expand significantly on your application

zzzzszzzsz

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Faithful admin ('18) OxPvP ('19) InsaneHCF ('21)

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I feel like it would keep my busy when I'm bored, and my friend Jordan / Scooby said It was Lit. I would also generally like to support players, settle their issues, and in general have fun.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve players experiences because I have the ability to make fast decisions that are fair; knowing HCF moves very quick these decisions must be made fast, and fairly. Another intention of mine is to keep players informed about why decisions are being made, and the exact reasoning behind every choice that I make. I feel as if due to the age of some of the staff team they do not keep everything strictly professional, and I feel like I could apply my knowledge of when being silly is okay, and when it is necessary to stay calm, composed, and make the best decision for every party.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7, I don't lie about anything unless it is in regards to personal information, including myself, or anybody I am associated with. I could genuinely not care less about lying over block game drama; it is just not that deep.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day): 2-3, This is just an estimate time will vary depending on the day.

↬ What is your discord @?: More active on telegram https://t.me/ddddddddddddddddddasd

↬ Additional Information (optional): I feel as if the expansions made on the application are adequate, I have high intentions of answering any questions asked during the interview process. If you still feel as if you would like expansions on this, please specify what specifically should be expanded, and what you would like to know.

Arcticcc

Manager
Anticheat Admin

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I feel like it would keep my busy when I'm bored, and my friend Jordan / Scooby said It was Lit. I would also generally like to support players, settle their issues, and in general have fun.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve players experiences because I have the ability to make fast decisions that are fair; knowing HCF moves very quick these decisions must be made fast, and fairly. Another intention of mine is to keep players informed about why decisions are being made, and the exact reasoning behind every choice that I make. I feel as if due to the age of some of the staff team they do not keep everything strictly professional, and I feel like I could apply my knowledge of when being silly is okay, and when it is necessary to stay calm, composed, and make the best decision for every party.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 7, I don't lie about anything unless it is in regards to personal information, including myself, or anybody I am associated with. I could genuinely not care less about lying over block game drama; it is just not that deep.

↬ Additional Information (optional): I feel as if the expansions made on the application are adequate, I have high intentions of answering any questions asked during the interview process. If you still feel as if you would like expansions on this, please specify what specifically should be expanded, and what you would like to know.
Question, was head staff at Faithful in 2018, what ign did you go by?

zzzzszzzsz

The manager(s) was zpure and pwander / Pawnder, don't remember you being headstaff. No offense
People who I remember who were higher up on staff were also midlanememe and NAfta.
If you would like a vouch I'm still in contact with Najem, just cannot remember the IGN I used to play on

Arcticcc

Manager
Anticheat Admin
The manager(s) was zpure and pwander / Pawnder, don't remember you being headstaff. No offense
People who I remember who were higher up on staff were also midlanememe and NAfta.
If you would like a vouch I'm still in contact with Najem, just cannot remember the IGN I used to play on
Fair enough I believe you, sounds like you came after I left, since Nafta wasn't head staff when I was there, did know midlane and Najem as well though

I don't manage staff but good luck!

Twqntys

Saint
Manager
Under Review, Please expand further on your application regarding your motivations for becoming staff and you will be put on pending!

zzzzszzzsz

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
To expand on my motivations on becoming a staff member at SagePvP I have 5 key points.

• Currently I am looking for more hobbies, and things too fill my free time. I feel as if staffing on SagePvP would satisfy this.

• I enjoy helping people with issues, and I can resolve issues quickly without wasting time on a topic that just doesn't require attention.

• I haven't staffed at a HCF server in a damned while, think it would be fun to try out again.

• I like to practice support calls, etc. Useful for clarity of speech.

• Looking to find passion for Minecraft again; It's a great game and the memories I've made on it are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.