Denied Staff Application

GN (In-Game Name):Thewsomeestgamer
Timezone: PST
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes Blue Snowball
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all 3 my discord is Thewsomeestgamer✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#2004 my telegram is @Thewsomeestgamer and my TeamSpeak is thewsomeestgamer
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes I have run my own servers and have been staff on many other servers and i am willing to help everyone that needs my help to be able to make this server better
Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to make sure that the community is not toxic everyone is not being mean to others and make sure that everyone will follow the rules
Why should we accept you as a Staff?: Because I can do everything like ss and everything that a staff member would be required to be able to do
Can any staff member vouch for you?:MACAIYLA
Additional Information: I like to play many things like soccer basketball and play Minecraft fortnite and im also a YouTuber with 300 subs

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Thewsomeestgamer, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.