Denied Staff Application

dep

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): altaltaltaltaaaa

↬ Age: 16

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
[Server Name] Icecube Network
[Staff Position] Helper --> Management
[Reason For Resignation] Ownership got passed onto someone new which I didnt agree with so I resigned.
[Server Type] Skyblock / Survival
[Proof] https://prnt.sc/bDmqHKme3OiJ - nqwps is an old ign can check on NameMC.

[Server Name] KioPvP Network
[Staff Position] Trial-Mod
[Reason For Resignation] Server Shutdown.
[Server Type] HCF/Kitmap
[Proof]
https://prnt.sc/cLvO8GjAqKb3

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: I'd like to become a staff member at the SagePvP Network because the network is a wholesome community with a great player-base. From what I've seen SagePvP has good limits on rules which reduces toxicity in the network. Another reason is because this server is enjoyable therefore staffing on it would be a great experience, not only for me but for the players too. Moreover, I have a passion for helping people who need assistance because its enjoyable and fun. It'd also give me the opportunity to look towards a goal which is setting a good impression on this network. Working as a team also partakes in the growth of this server, to make a positive impact on it.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted, I'd strive to make my goal as a staff member to increase efficiency on the Staff Team meaning swifter support, which would ensure a good look for the staff team. I'd make sure everyone has a good experience whilst playing, enjoying the server and having a great time overall. I'd earnestly listen to feedback of players, bug-reports and reports to continue increasing the potential and the gameplay experience. I can regularly engage with the community ensuring a positive impact. Also I'd like to enforce consistent and fair rules of the SagePvP Network, overall creating a better experience at Sage.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? Depends on the situation however I'd give it a 9. I'm a straightforward person and I always seek the truth.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
Monday - 6 Hours
Tuesday - 6 Hours
Wednesday - 5 Hours
Thursday - 6 Hours
Friday - 8 Hours
Saturday - 5 Hours
Sunday - 5 Hours

↬ What is your discord @?: dep#1024