Denied Staff Application

Fayyazz

Staff applications are currently OPEN!I if you're interested in becoming a staff member, Please follow the format below.

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Fayyaz

↬ Age: 16

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): AU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Bedrock Servers
Admin - SpiritUHC (Server Closed)
Mod - SynHCF (Resigned)
Admin - SaitoHub (Server Closed)

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Due to my love for HCF and my belief that I possess the knowledge, and dedication necessary to contribute to helping the players have a pleasant and enjoyable experience, I would want to join the SagePvP staff team. I have experience with server moderating and am familiar with the game mechanics. I'm confident that I can assist players, uphold the rules, and address any potential problems using my knowledge and experience. I pick things up quickly, and I'm always eager to help the community to the best of my ability.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I was to be accepted, I would be on daily to check for cheaters that are ruining the experience for all the other players, I would also improve the players experience by implementing my own ideas to make the server better and more fun for the players, and overall make it so the players don't have a long wait time in either TeamSpeak or on the forums as i am really active at AEST/EU Times

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I rated my own honesty I would hope that it is a 8 out of 10 on my part. I think I am a pretty genuine person when im not trolling or being sarcastic because why would anyone lie in the first place? Honesty is key in the most part! I say honesty is key because if you lie it will end up in either punishment or a win in life. I want to be as honest as I can because I have always wanted to be a SagePvP staff member just because i would like spectating players in Sage and making sure no one is doing anything punishable.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Optimizer (Admin) Ive known Optimizer for a few months and i was there when he got Trial Mod his such a genuine guy and hopefully he gets promoted to Senior Admin

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

Im pretty active i have a lot of spare time usually afterschool i can put in at least 6-7 hours a day Moderating the Server!

↬ What is your discord @?: Fayyaz#0001

↬ Additional Information (optional):​

Last edited:

HeyGirl

+1

Can vouch for being a good staff member. Also, I would -1 for the staff experience for being bedrock servers.. but since people get staff here with no experience I will keep my rating how it is now.

Jethro

Staff applications are currently OPEN!I if you're interested in becoming a staff member, Please follow the format below.

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Fayyaz

↬ Age: 16

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): AU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Bedrock Servers
Admin - SpiritUHC (Server Closed)
Mod - SynHCF (Resigned)
Admin - SaitoHub (Server Closed)

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Due to my love for HCF and my belief that I possess the knowledge, and dedication necessary to contribute to helping the players have a pleasant and enjoyable experience, I would want to join the SagePvP staff team. I have experience with server moderating and am familiar with the game mechanics. I'm confident that I can assist players, uphold the rules, and address any potential problems using my knowledge and experience. I pick things up quickly, and I'm always eager to help the community to the best of my ability.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I was to be accepted, I would be on daily to check for cheaters that are ruining the experience for all the other players, I would also improve the players experience by implementing my own ideas to make the server better and more fun for the players, and overall make it so the players don't have a long wait time in either TeamSpeak or on the forums as i am really active at AEST/EU Times

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I rated my own honesty I would hope that it is a 8 out of 10 on my part. I think I am a pretty genuine person when im not trolling or being sarcastic because why would anyone lie in the first place? Honesty is key in the most part! I say honesty is key because if you lie it will end up in either punishment or a win in life. I want to be as honest as I can because I have always wanted to be a SagePvP staff member just because i would like spectating players in Sage and making sure no one is doing anything punishable.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Optimizer (Admin) Ive known Optimizer for a few months and i was there when he got Trial Mod his such a genuine guy and hopefully he gets promoted to Senior Admin

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

Im pretty active i have a lot of spare time usually afterschool i can put in at least 6-7 hours a day Moderating the Server!

↬ What is your discord @?: Fayyaz#0001

↬ Additional Information (optional):​
+1, active player, he's AU, he's chill