Denied Staff Application

Carlius

IGN (In Game Name): My in game name is FIickMe

Age: My age is 13 Years Old. I just Turned 13 Years old.

Timezone:GMT

Do you own a quality microphone?:Right now i use a HeadSet mic because my Blue Yeti is broken.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:Yes. i have all off them. Discord: FlickMe#6998 - Telegram:FIickMe

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
ArkHQ | Senior-Mod (resigned)
i resigned because my friend CloudKit Resigned

HairoHQ | PlatForm-Admin(got greifed)
i were PlatFrom-Admin. But The Server Got Griefed so ME and Cloudkit just Left it.

DrawHCF | Mod+ ( Server DDOSED)
Server got Closed. They Shut Down the server because the server got DDOSED so much. So they Quited Having it up.

SlimePvP | Admin (Resigned)
I joined DrawHCF instead. Slime were a Swedish Server but it were boring to be staff. They only Abused.

Zelix | Helper (Demoted)
i got demoted because they didnt know i was on Vacation. but they didnt Belive me
i were gone for 2 weeks.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
i wanna be staff because i like staffing and heres my Reasons
I really wanna help out people on big server and i really enjoy it. And i have been playing SagePvP for a Little While now.
When i help people i get a Smile on my face and i only wanna do it more and more. And SagePvP is a big server so it makes it more fun.
When i get staff, i am active really much i am always in TeamSpeak and checks if people need help. I checks in TeamSpeak Really much. i even do it without staff because it feels good.
I am really Patient, i got a lot off time. I play Always when i am allowed. i am kind Kid. and i really try to help people When i can and when i help i do it 100%.
I will try to get More and more People on the server, So it will be so much fun. for me other staff members and Players.
i have been playing it for a while and i have always thought that i would never get staff but today i did it. And i Love the server, I usually play Kits, Sometime i play HCF but everyone is so toxic so i don't really Enjoy it.
I am really Active i play EveryDay when i am home. and if i arent home i will msg a Higher Staff member like Management, and Admin. I will try to be online for ConQuest,SOTW,EOTW, Mostly Koths and more. And i if i get staff i wanna see like the Staff Document and see What First,Second,Third;fourth offence is.
Hackers Will Probally Play Mostly HCF and most staff is on HCF. And Staff cant be everywhere so i am really Active so i can Play Kits alot and HCF. because Staff cant play on HCF and Kits on the same time. I usually see Hackers on Kits but for some reason the AntiCheat Doesnt Ban him. its like a Client i think that bypasses it or something, So i can Hackers that Doesnt get Banned.
The Server is really good and probally the biggest one i have Applied on. i will bring Happyness to the Server.
Even if my Best Friend is Hacking on the Server, i will still ban him for the Same reason i ban the other Hackers.
And People Can message me on Discord if they see like a Hacker and ill get online and Check if they are hacking. I can't always check if they are cheating. like if i am in my bed and trying to sleep. You know what i mean When i aint home.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You guys Should Accept me as staff because i am really Active. i work really hard, And when i am Staff i take Everything really Serious i Dont Joke around, i only Do it if like a Admin or Higher Tell me to, Otherwise i take it Really Serious. Here Comes more things.
professional

I'm 13 and am very mature off my age, I learned how to respect others and just be a respectful person in all. As me being a staff member it is a main responsibility to be professional at all times and around my fellow community and people apart of my team. If someone is being disrespectful towards me I know how to keep my cool and be professional and i will ask them to stop otherwise i will give them a Warning and Then Mute. I never get like Pissed off or Annoyed i Keep myself Cool and trying to chill. it has been like 3 Years until i got really pissed off.

Screen share
I am not that good at ScreenSharing, i could probally learn how to ss fast but i have never wanted to learn really but if i really need to learn i will do it. i know Somethings But not that much i know a little bit off ProcressHacker i have tried that before i found 7Clicker and Flex AutoClicker. But People now a days dont really use Vape and Ghost Clients they are either AutoClicking or Using a Blatant Client. i have used a Xray Mod before i got it on Forge to find Xrayers and Stuff that the only Thing i have Like a Hack.

TeamWork
I am really good at TeamWork, me and CloudKit usually Play together and we are a really good team we never let someone off us down and we always help other staff and players and i would probally have good TeamWork with all the Players and Staff Members. i usually don't talk that much only when its like HCF, Something Serious or my Friends, But i dont talk that much. i am really Helpful people ask me if i wanna play HCF and kits with them. because they know i am really Active

Activity
I am really Active i am atleast online 2-8 hours a day. and know i got Holiday so i will be Active so much. On holidays i will be online for Around 8 hours if my math is correct. And i am like never AFK on the server. When i am AFK i usually just Take my bike and Just going and buying food and then coming back and that takes around 1 hour a day.

Helpful
Helping people is something that I really enjoy doing rather it is helping them in Teamspeak or even making their SagePvP experience better is something that puts a smile on my face. and i will always Check who joined like a support room First so it wont be unfair to the other player. and so they will think i am a good staff member.

Maturity
I consider myself a very mature person I never joke around in serious moments and I always take my job very seriously. I do like to joke around with friends because i enjoy being with them. i never Joke around with players. i never abuse them or Something. DUMB

Can any staff member vouch for you?: i think: HalloMaik, Migzy_1, Wuhy, Zyaf, Apposed, Maybe Amarese.

Additional Information: i am 13 but i am a Squeker. I am not that much of one much my Voice isnt deep Voices in Sweden Doesnt Get that Deep. until your like 18-20. And i am a really Good PvPer. I always take 1v1s if they are Fair. and i dont get mad if i die - And i am Currently Ares Rank.

Hesitate

Also -1 because you lied, i'm the zelix owner and you are a platform-admin and you wasn't demoted.

**Zelix | Helper (Demoted)
i got demoted because they didnt know i was on Vacation. but they didnt Belive me
i were gone for 2 weeks.**

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Carlius, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.