Denied Staff Application

IGN (In Game Name): PlayDelay
Timezone: Northern
Do you own a quality microphone?: yes i do i have the blue yeti
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: yes my discord is Random#5510
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes i do on the server Hyperia
Why do you want to become Staff?: I will use my permissions wisely, as helping out other players, and also banning/kicking/warning players that are breaking rules. I will be a great trusty staff. I will always keep a sharp eye on everything, I will work hard to get promoted as I go on. I can always be counted on, if the server needs help. I will always also keep my recording on to keep proof of everything I do and whatever happens in the server. I will also always have evidence such as screenshots. And Mostly I will always be careful with my permissions.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I will take care of the server and will be very kind, respectful, and mostly very informing. I will take care of the server, and be very cautious about my actions. I will be keeping my eyes on the chat and will answer any questions a former player asks. I will always keep an eye on suspicious players or hackers as players will spam in chat or tell me. I will always stop griefers from griefing the server. I will also help other new staff, as we are new and will have many new staff. I will always be active.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No i do not personally know the staff
Additional Information: I am good with hackers and I can help out people that need the help.

Last edited:

cole

[-1]
- No proof of past staffing experience
- Submitted the same exact application
- Who would grief the server ?
- NA is not a TimeZone
- Is this a joke application ?

[-1]
- No proof of past staffing experience
- Submitted the same exact application
- Who would grief the server ?
- NA is not a TimeZone
- Is this a joke application ?

What do you mean a joke application. I mean insiding in bases. If the victim has proof.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @ionplaythisgame, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.