Timezone:
UTC+4

Im corrently living in UAE / Dubai

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes I Do

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes I have all 3 of them
Discord: KO_King#2710 Telegram: @KO_King TS (TeamSpeak): KO_King

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?
Unfortunately I do not have any staff experience. But its an honor for me to be writing this letter as i will be a new staff member to this quality server, I have played this server for quite some time and my over all time on this server will be around 40 hours or more if im not correct.
Why do you want to become Staff?:
I want to be a staff on SagePvP to try to improve the overall stats of the server by banning the people who dosent support the server rules.As im new to this job it will be fun for me to start my staffing career and try to improve my skills to become a known staff member.Becoming a staff member mean that i could finally decide about what to do and what not to do as a staff member. Im also very detected of me being as a staff member on the server which makes me stay very active at all times.On Sage i have found lots of toxic people and people who just like to x-ray on me and kill me, to take care of that problem i need to be a staff so i could do something about it. Every time when that happens i need to have proof or evidence about the incident happened between us if i do not have a proof the staff cant do anything about it , but i will start spectate the person until i get a proof.This server had decent amount of players which helps me to improve my skills,so i think this is the perfect server to start out my staff career.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me as a staff member because of my hard work that i will be putting up to this server.However i need to understand the consequences of each individual player and why they should face this consequence.I have watched a lot of Youtube videos about staff series which helped me knowing all the commands and days needed for the punishments.I really enjoy sage to the point that i played it everyday since the last two weeks so i decided to help this server and try to increase my performance on this staff career.
I am very experienced when it comes to HCF because i have played it for more than 2 years now which will help me to solve problems that other staff cant do.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
As i said before i have played this server for quite some time now so i have contacted/spoke with staff members that helped me, but i think the most active staff which will vouch
for me is Lootinq_.
Additional Information:
i can be on in this time zones

3 PM - 5 PM

6 PM Break
7 PM - 12 PM
SOMETIMES
1 AM - 4 AM

Last edited:

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Lack of detail throughout application
  • Lack of effort put towards application
  • Doesn't seem qualified

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Jackson

Established member
Hey, KO_King Today i am sadly rating you a -1
Reasons are States Above Have a nice day!
\

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @KO_King , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.