Denied Staff Application

lodkazariba

IGN:lodkazariba

Do You Have any previous staff experience:to have for 2 years on holypvp.org and on a Bulgarian pvpbulgaria server
in holy I was a senior mod and in the Bulgarian server I was an admin but holy was stopped for a year and I couldn't play there and now they have new staff

Why would you like to become a staff member?:because I've been playing sage since 2019 and I had an nfa account and it kept stopping me and now that I got ffa and I can play constantly I've been very interested in playing on this server and I would gladly serve as a staff for a long time

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:If accepted, there is many ways I could improve the players' experience on SagePvP. Everytime I get a report that I check out I would view it from both POV's to see both sides of the story, instead of just looking at it from 1 side. I would work as fast as possible, but making sure I do a good job at it so that I don't mess anything up

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?:8.5

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:yes a month ago compositos was staff and he can confirm for me and potionmaterials

How active can you be (Hours per day):when I'm on board 4 5 me when I'm resting 7 8

What is your telegram @?:for some reason it's banned, I'll give it to you when I get my brother's number

What is your discord @?:♥𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮♥#6435

Additional Information (optional)?:16 years old almost 17 on January 12th I would be happy to celebrate it with your staff team I am kind I dry people if they want to say something to me and most of all I am very humble

Last edited: