Denied Staff Application!

cristian

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):usoup

↬ Age:16 years old .

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):EU

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:No actuality don t got experience beeing staff, that s why i want to this be my first time beeing a Staff and doing Great i hope so.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?So my experience on SagePvP was to be a Famous rank a content creator,and i feel i should try something new and be more seriously,I saw to be a content creator on SagePvP it s not for me so why should i not try something new,before that i meet so much kindly staff and nice people.Even if some people doesn t like me i have some people that actuality like me.Yea im not the most kind person in some moments but in the most part and in my life im so kind and i show mercy but dependes rn the man i am talking too, yea u right u might now me from my streams and im not that kind when we talk about pvp and shits because im kinda getting mad about that game but im toxic at that moment but after that im calming down and im saying sorry for what everything i say,and im a respectful man ,im respecting everyone and in the most part the guys who are respecting me to like that s life everyman and everypeople need to be respectful face eachother.You may know me Irish u was on my streams and everything i don t want to that change the fact for my application i want u take this application like how i am actuality how u know me. So in the most part SagePvP it s part of me rn so i cannot leave it like that so i wanna help more people on this server with any questions and everything that s all i have to say here.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:When they are going to meet me im sure i can help them with everything and people would like to play more sage a part of the server know s me so if think that will improve the players experience and with the help i will give them ty so much for the time.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?Dependes about the person rn i cannot give me a note because i am going to be honesty with the people who are actuality be nice i don t like the type of people that are toxic that s i will try to be honesty with them too even if i will not like because that s a part of beeing a staff member on Sage i cannot be rude when i have this position on Sage i don t wanna give a bad impresion to the new people.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional):Irish maybe and Crating idk actuality they know me they should know if it s good if i should be staff i fell like i should have atleast a try from u guys if i did something wrong to u i am sorry.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yea i can.

↬ What is your telegram @?:mad:usoup

↬ What is your discord @?:usoup#6890

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:Ty so much for the time and i hope u will think and i hope you can give me a try ty!

SoyGriffin

-1 Not very professional writing if I had to say. Wrong capitalization and spelling, and it just kind of hurt me to read this.

citation

Established member
-1 Not very professional writing if I had to say. Wrong capitalization and spelling, and it just kind of hurt me to read this.
yeah I'm gonna have to second this, however, I'm gonna but neutral as you have some detail but not a lot, and some people gotta start somewhere lol

Jethro

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:No actuality don t got experience beeing staff, that s why i want to this be my first time beeing a Staff and doing Great i hope so.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?So my experience on SagePvP was to be a Famous rank a content creator,and i feel i should try something new and be more seriously,I saw to be a content creator on SagePvP it s not for me so why should i not try something new,before that i meet so much kindly staff and nice people.Even if some people doesn t like me i have some people that actuality like me.Yea im not the most kind person in some moments but in the most part and in my life im so kind and i show mercy but dependes rn the man i am talking too, yea u right u might now me from my streams and im not that kind when we talk about pvp and shits because im kinda getting mad about that game but im toxic at that moment but after that im calming down and im saying sorry for what everything i say,and im a respectful man ,im respecting everyone and in the most part the guys who are respecting me to like that s life everyman and everypeople need to be respectful face eachother.You may know me Irish u was on my streams and everything i don t want to that change the fact for my application i want u take this application like how i am actuality how u know me. So in the most part SagePvP it s part of me rn so i cannot leave it like that so i wanna help more people on this server with any questions and everything that s all i have to say here.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:When they are going to meet me im sure i can help them with everything and people would like to play more sage a part of the server know s me so if think that will improve the players experience and with the help i will give them ty so much for the time.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?Dependes about the person rn i cannot give me a note because i am going to be honesty with the people who are actuality be nice i don t like the type of people that are toxic that s i will try to be honesty with them too even if i will not like because that s a part of beeing a staff member on Sage i cannot be rude when i have this position on Sage i don t wanna give a bad impresion to the new people.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional):Irish maybe and Crating idk actuality they know me they should know if it s good if i should be staff i fell like i should have atleast a try from u guys if i did something wrong to u i am sorry.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yea i can.

↬ Additional Information (optional)?:Ty so much for the time and i hope u will think and i hope you can give me a try ty!
-1 toxicity

BenBaba

-1 Very toxic, racist made fun of me because im black and im poor, wouldnt want to make him staff

KO_King

No srs r u actually 16 years old with that grammer I feel bad for you. I recommend you to be a translator rather than a staff I think it would fit u perfectly , people with bad English grammer tend to be skillful speakers in their own language.

Last edited:

cristian

No srs r u actually 16 years old with that grammer I feel bad for you. I recommend you to be a translator rather than a staff I think it would fit u perfectly , people with bad English grammer tend to be skillful speakers in their own language.
every
single staff on the server know im speaking very good english the problem is just when i write

cristian

-1 Very toxic, racist made fun of me because im black anhd im poor, wouldnt want to make him st
i wanna see some proof i dont even know who u are and u just trying to make my application looks bad btw everysingle staff knows me i talk with them and they don t have a problem with me i even reported 3 people that they was duping so im doing good work even if im not a staff if think u are the guy from strafe and trying to telling me that just because i got laytuh and bruhmyth afteryea blacklisted for duping