Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
↬ IGN (In-Game Name): evanchaozz
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): AS
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I previously staffed on a small practice server called "Cala Club". It previously shut down
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Becoming a staff member would help increase my name in the community, I could learn more skills, and expand my profile. I feel as well if I was a staff member I could bring a new look on things I could help suggest ideas as well show my opinion on some ideas.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If I ever get accepted as staff, I would improve other players' experience by helping new players out and introducing them to the game. The problem with the game is that people do not introduce newgens to the game, instead they would just roast them for being new which would eventually make them quit. This is why I can improve the experience of others to give them tutorials on how to be better at HCF and teaching them other concepts like Trapping, Baseraiding, & Teamfighting. If I ever am staff, my goal is to make the players happy while playing SagePvP.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? It would be 8, Honesty is important, but nobody is perfect so I just like to keep things straightforward.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Crating
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can meet this requirement.
↬ What is your telegram @?: evanchaozz
↬ What is your discord @?: evanchaozz#7087
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

R

Recruits

Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, unfortunately your application has been denied at this time due to Lack of Detail. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.