Denied staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

malakai09

IGN (In-Game Name):ysnowxz
↬ Age:14

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):eu

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes im a mod on kio.pvp a new hcf sever i can change anything if needed

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:I'm always active meaning i can always be watching players as im playing in chat i always see staff help hes glitching and no staff helps him thats why im here to change that

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:i would pop kits for players struggling and i would ban cheaters making the game fun for others!

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I'm a solid 8/10 this is because I'm always active I also love to host events for players and I'm a very good promoter I can guarantee that players would buy more keys/ranks etc after I am a staff this is because I can do sales such as (buy 1 gamble get 7)

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours of playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) I can be online for a maximum of 8 hours a day

↬ What is your telegram @?:i cant get it atm but if u msg me on discord i can give it you asap
↬ What is your discord @?:whataneek#8620
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:i know I've had a bad past on this server but since I've been staff on kio.pvp things have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.