Not open for further replies.

exilol

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
exilol
↬ Age:
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Arcane (Mod), this server has been down for a long time but I really enjoyed my time at arcane. Here I learned how to do support rooms and discord tickets.

AuroraMC (Mod), Aurora was never open for long at one time. Most of the time it was open it was only kit map. The experience was short and sweet because I learned quite from here.

CrownPvP (Helper), This server wasn't open for long when I was recruited the staff team was fairly set up and I had the task of helping peoples in need.

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I am an experienced and professional staff member. I know what I am doing and how to do so. Since I have been staffing for quite a while I've grown to know how to act around others and what to say to people in order for them to not get upset when dealing with someone. Other than that I've been able to learn to type quicker which has increased my capacity to help people in certain situations. I am able to explain things in chat, multitask, and much more because of my typing. What goes along with typing is I have go grammar which ensures that the server maintains a professional look as it grows. When I have a belief in a server like I do for SagePvP I always work my hardest to make sure I can do anything in my power to see success, I'd want to be a staff member so that I can do more to help the community not only help myself but help others who might feel neglected by others.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I wanna make sure that Sage won't have any hackers that would make the Sage community boring and annoying for people having to get in Teamspeak to get revived every time they die to a hacker on HCF or losing some OP stuff to a hacker and I have experienced both and It honestly sucked so I want to make sure that no hackers or exploiters get on Sage and make the community boring.

Also, I find SagePvP a place to actually enjoy HCF and chill around with your friends so I just want to help the community with anything and I want to answer as many questions as they want help find bugs/exploits and report it. Sometimes with friends on HCF, we mess around a bit and then get all serious again and help out the community, along with obviously not being abusive or toxic towards the players or ignore any players that need help and just keep doing my thing. Also, one important thing that I focus on is, I look at TeamSpeak every 5-10 mins to make sure no one is waiting in TeamSpeak for help and wait for a long time as I have seen a lot of people waiting for many hours.

I also would be active on the server and the Teamspeak to make sure no one needs help with any type of thing whether he was insided or hacked on. I also would make sure no one is abusing any glitch I also sometimes say in chat "If you need my help come in TeamSpeak" or "If you want to ask me a question, you can PM me or use /helpop", I will continue to say that to make sure no one spams chat for help or spam /helpop for help. I'd also work hard on my Job because this is a serious job and you need to work carefully and actually try to be helpful and try to make the community a better place for everyone and I am going to make sure that I do my job smoothly and not in a rush.

I know a lot about HCF and KitMap, and I think that I could contribute to the community as well as server-side. I'm respectful of people who are respectful towards me.

If someone decides to come in Teamspeak shouting I will do my best to calm them down and help them resolve the problems that they want help with.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Staff members should never lie, I am a pretty honest person when it comes down to it. I know when I should tell everything and make things work. Being as honest as I am I would be a good staff member because you would get to trust me and know that you don't have to worry about me telling you a lie. (7-10)
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Monday | 2-3 hours

Tuesday | 2-3 hours

Wednesday | 2-3 hours

Thursday | 2-3 hours

Friday | 2-3 hours

Saturday | 5+ hours
↬ What is your telegram @?:
@ exitings
↬ What is your discord @?:
exi#1744
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
No

exilol

-1 no proof of staff experience
Yea because i was staff long time ago then i quit the game and im back with new pc so yea, but i already see that peoples get accepted in the staff without any proof of staff experience

growly

Yea because i was staff long time ago then i quit the game and im back with new pc so yea, but i already see that peoples get accepted in the staff without any proof of staff experience
Ok thanks for explaining, changed to +0.5
Good detail and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.