Denied Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoshb

IGN: justjoshtbh

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have, discord and teamspeak.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: Mod/Admin on my friends servers and recently was manager on a new server called InvasionPvP, but resigned due to one of the owners inexperience. Sorry if my friends, HCF servers don't count, they have been closed, but I have been playing HCF for a while and staffing for a while.

Why do you want to become staff?:

Being a part of a staff team on any Minecraft server is for the most part always a great achievement. I love to help people whenever I get the chance to do so. I find joy in other players enjoying themselves, and I am always willing to give a helping hand to another player in need. I want to be a staff member because it gives me the opportunity to help the server remain a fun and interactive community while also representing the staff team as a mature and helpful individual.

Professionality: A successful staff team needs to be professional at all times whenever dealing with players. As I said before the staff team usually represents the server and the staff team helps the server form the reputation that it has. I have seen numerous of occasions where a staff member is very unprofessional with a player while talking to them about something, this usually leads to the player making some sort of report on the staff member for being unprofessional or spreading the bad experience with them which will give the server a bad reputation. As a staff member here on SagePvP, I will always be professional and represent the server as best as I can.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

I have been playing factions for around 6 years and within this time, I have gained a lot of experience weather it be playing or staffing. I have been staff on a few HCF servers and have gained many skills and traits that I have mastered, some of these are. Maturity: I am 17 years old and the first thing that comes to most people’s mind with the age 17, last year of school, he won't be focused on our server enough. But this isn't true I will be on your server 3-4 hours daily, 21-28 hours weekly, helping everyone out. Even tho I am this age, I do believe my self as being very mature and professional when talking to players via chat or discord. There are always times for joking around and the time for being in our prime.

Responsibility: When staffing on a server it is very important to be responsible and to take responsibility. Being responsible shows people that you are trustworthy and makes our lives easier. I feel that I am more than capable of filling in this task in a day to day basis. Players want staff members who they can trust with their thoughts and questions and a way I show players I am trustworthy is being responsible.

Unbiased: Arguably the most important rules for staffing is to not let your decisions become biased. To ensure a healthy server and community. It is extremely important to maintain an unbiased mindset when working with players. I have mastered this as I never let my relationships with people interfere with the outcomes of the problem at hand. Weather it be my friend or faction member breaking rules, or my enemy, I will always treat everyone the same when making staff decisions

Additional Information: Been banned falsely. Just wanted to let you know, in case you look and see that I have been banned.

Requirements
- You must be at least 14 years old
- You must have at least one previous HCF staff experience
- You may not plagiarise or copy another users application
- You can not be a toxic member of the community

MediaRank

I will give you this note for you application since you have no proof of your staff experience, how can the Management team make sure you were actually staff on these servers. Also you should put more information to the question: "Why do you want to become staff". All the servers you listed that you were staff on, maybe say why you got demoted / resigned and put some information about the servers, like how was your experience and stuff. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.