Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): lSleepy
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes,
UniverseMC - Admin
ViperMC - Trial Mod
TribalCraft - Senior Mod
ExonicMC - Owner
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I can bring alot to the table, me staffing on the server would help alot of people i can wipe the cheaters off. I am very
experienced with SS'ing aswell. Ill bring my A game to be able to help everyone thats needed with support and thats in trouble.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience? Ill be very active on TS and Discord to bring the best and fastest support. People can rely on me to bring my A game.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10, i don't lie or twist stories because theres no point in going around the bush, i like getting to the point straight away and get it done.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Not that im aware of.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.)
Yes, 12 hours is will be reached easily if im home.
What is your telegram @?: @EddyBerry1
Discord incase: ! Sleepyッ#6772
Additional Information?:
I'd like to get to know the staff team and make friends and memories on the way is always a bonus. Making friends and getting close to the community aswell will be a W.

Status
Not open for further replies.