Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunksLocks

IGN (In-Game Name): DrunksLocks

Region (EU/NA/Other): South Central Region

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to be able to help people that really need help because I remember how long it took for me to get move and i want to help people.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will improve the Support in teamspeak of Sage. To move people faster and answer their question of what they needed to be ask.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: It would be a 9 beause honest can come along way, if your honest with that person you earn respect from that person and they will know you aren't a liar.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) I'm willing to stay overnight to complete my 12 hour playtime.

What is your telegram @?: @vDoxxs

Additional Information?: I am a 15 year old boy that just turned 15. I love helping people alot, I'm willing to work to get a high rank in the staff team, I'm willing to staff overnight to make sure that no one is in teamspeak and to make sure the server is under control.

This is my schedule:
Monday: 4:10 PM » 9:30 PM
Tuesday: 4:10 PM » 9:30 PM
Wednesday: 4:10 PM » 9:30 PM
Thursday: 4:10 PM » 9:30 PM
Friday: 4:10 PM » 12:00 AM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 2 AM

Respect - I will not Abuse perms and will treat with everyone respect. Respect will come a long way, when you are staffing on a server.

Dedication - I am willing to finish anything that a staff members tells me, and I'm willing to finish helping a player in need or a player that just started.

Social Skills - Social skills is one of the keys to success with people on SagePvp with my Social Skills I can help more people with problems they have, and to make a strong connection with the person (as friends) or even (best friends)

Mature - I am very mature I'm not one of those staff members that play around and say bad words. Mature can come along way aswell.

SagePvP Information
IGN: DrunksLocks

Social Media:
Discord: MetroX#5009
Tele:
@vDoxxs

Staff Timeline
Applied » 05/08/2022
Pending » 05/08/2022

Last edited:
A

Anglicize

(I would recommend getting staff on some smaller servers to get experience before applying on big servers like sage.)

D

Deployable

pending,

Message me on telegram @deployable2 for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.