Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple

IGN (In-Game Name): reacotrs
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I was staff on Velt for over, 4 Months.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to staff on Sage PVP since there are way more people and I think there I would gain more experience I have never staffed here before and want to see the experience I want to help others with all their problems. Secondly, I want to learn everything I can from this server I would wanna ss people more and get better with that. I work well in a team and I have very good communication. I can moderate this server well and make sure there are no cheaters if so they will be punished. I feel like I am a very good staff member towards my experience but I think there is room for improvement I believe Sage PVP can complete my staffing career. One last reason I would hopefully like to stay here for a long time since this is also a really fun server without staff. I believe my staffing skills are needed here.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve all player experience by getting rid of all the hackers/cheaters or people who don't want to apply the rules therefore this would be a server of fun and joy for all members making them have a good time and helping them all day every day and make peoples days better by staffing. I would support all players who come to my support room to help with their problems and make their day better.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 9 Since I always believe that if I have done bad I will admit to it and deal with my punishment. I am a very loyal and reasonable person and trustworthy since I will not lie and I follow all rules and I'm Mature.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Crating
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can play 5hours or more a day
What is your telegram @?: AbdeXD
Additional Information?: I hope this goes in consideration since I would be a very good part of the staffing team!

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): reacotrs
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I was staff on Velt for over, 4 Months.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to staff on Sage PVP since there are way more people and I think there I would gain more experience I have never staffed here before and want to see the experience I want to help others with all their problems. Secondly, I want to learn everything I can from this server I would wanna ss people more and get better with that. I work well in a team and I have very good communication. I can moderate this server well and make sure there are no cheaters if so they will be punished. I feel like I am a very good staff member towards my experience but I think there is room for improvement I believe Sage PVP can complete my staffing career. One last reason I would hopefully like to stay here for a long time since this is also a really fun server without staff. I believe my staffing skills are needed here.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve all player experience by getting rid of all the hackers/cheaters or people who don't want to apply the rules therefore this would be a server of fun and joy for all members making them have a good time and helping them all day every day and make peoples days better by staffing. I would support all players who come to my support room to help with their problems and make their day better.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 9 Since I always believe that if I have done bad I will admit to it and deal with my punishment. I am a very loyal and reasonable person and trustworthy since I will not lie and I follow all rules and I'm Mature.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Crating
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes, I can play 5hours or more a day
What is your telegram @?: AbdeXD
Additional Information?: I hope this goes in consideration since I would be a very good part of the staffing team!

Status
Not open for further replies.