Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Region (EU/NA/Other): North American Eastern

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a mod on a server called utopia pvp. It was a skyblock/tnt faction server, and I learned many things there such as how to do a good job as staff and to be respectful to toxic people and how to be an overall good staff member.

I don't Have much experience with HCF Staffing but I have a lot of HCF experience. I've been playing in the community for 2 years and I have a great understanding of rules and when rules and guidelines have been broken. I do continuously

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become staff on sage because sage is a very nice server with a great staff team. but currently in HCF there are many current issues that need fixing such as Cleaning,Allying,Hostaging and sometimes Bug abuse. I feel that these issues make HCF less enjoyable for the community and players. If I were a staff member I would be very professional and I would do my job. I would be respectable to all and I would Stay professional while on and off staffing duty.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Like i said above there are many current issues in HCF. 1 i didn't mention is Slow and non responding helpop. In HCF when people have a relevant helpop complain it normally goes unanswered and forces people to go ts which makes players slightly mad that nobody was responding and forces them to wait. If accepted I will be on TeamSpeak and will Respond to helpop as much as possible. Another issue is cleaning. Cleaning is very annoying especially for team fighting factions. As staff people should be watching teamfights to make sure there is A: nothing illegal happening, B: Make sure there is no cleaning. As a staff member I will be online constantly watching fights and responding to people who need help while also being active in teamspeak. I'm always happy to learn new things Learning to ScreenShare I have a SemiUnderstanding of it i'm not Screen Share Verified but i know common sense and what to look out for with some training i could be screen share verified If building needs any help i am very good at it and experienced with it and would be happy to help the build team if needed. I am really good with ideas such as towards the server. I've been playing sage for a bit so i also have some nice feedback and requests that i've been told by other staff that was good and that making a request would be good.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If I had to rate my honesty from 1-10 I would say an 8 because I try to be honest and tell the truth as much as possible but sometimes I tell a white lie for the great or good but on sage and with staffing I will not lie I will be as honest as possible and be respectful for all and the community and take responsibility if I do slip up with my actions.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No current staff can vouch for me but I would like to add that I do sometimes talk to sage staff and I do have some friends on the staff team that I’ve gotten to know throughout my time on sage. I was told by one that I was “Chill and hoped I would get in”.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): Yes, I am frequently online. And will be able to meet the weekly requirements every map

What is your telegram @?: @Nukehammer

Additional Information?: Please take my staff application into consideration. I really enjoy Sage and hope to become a part of the staff team. Keep doing what you're doing keep up the good work have a nice day -Nuke

4Gpuglife

Established member

Region (EU/NA/Other): North American Eastern

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a mod on a server called utopia pvp. It was a skyblock/tnt faction server, and I learned many things there such as how to do a good job as staff and to be respectful to toxic people and how to be an overall good staff member.

I don't Have much experience with HCF Staffing but I have a lot of HCF experience. I've been playing in the community for 2 years and I have a great understanding of rules and when rules and guidelines have been broken. I do continuously

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become staff on sage because sage is a very nice server with a great staff team. but currently in HCF there are many current issues that need fixing such as Cleaning,Allying,Hostaging and sometimes Bug abuse. I feel that these issues make HCF less enjoyable for the community and players. If I were a staff member I would be very professional and I would do my job. I would be respectable to all and I would Stay professional while on and off staffing duty.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Like i said above there are many current issues in HCF. 1 i didn't mention is Slow and non responding helpop. In HCF when people have a relevant helpop complain it normally goes unanswered and forces people to go ts which makes players slightly mad that nobody was responding and forces them to wait. If accepted I will be on TeamSpeak and will Respond to helpop as much as possible. Another issue is cleaning. Cleaning is very annoying especially for team fighting factions. As staff people should be watching teamfights to make sure there is A: nothing illegal happening, B: Make sure there is no cleaning. As a staff member I will be online constantly watching fights and responding to people who need help while also being active in teamspeak. I'm always happy to learn new things Learning to ScreenShare I have a SemiUnderstanding of it i'm not Screen Share Verified but i know common sense and what to look out for with some training i could be screen share verified If building needs any help i am very good at it and experienced with it and would be happy to help the build team if needed. I am really good with ideas such as towards the server. I've been playing sage for a bit so i also have some nice feedback and requests that i've been told by other staff that was good and that making a request would be good.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? If I had to rate my honesty from 1-10 I would say an 8 because I try to be honest and tell the truth as much as possible but sometimes I tell a white lie for the great or good but on sage and with staffing I will not lie I will be as honest as possible and be respectful for all and the community and take responsibility if I do slip up with my actions.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No current staff can vouch for me but I would like to add that I do sometimes talk to sage staff and I do have some friends on the staff team that I’ve gotten to know throughout my time on sage. I was told by one that I was “Chill and hoped I would get in”.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): Yes, I am frequently online. And will be able to meet the weekly requirements every map

What is your telegram @?: @Nukehammer

Additional Information?: Please take my staff application into consideration. I really enjoy Sage and hope to become a part of the staff team. Keep doing what you're doing keep up the good work have a nice day -Nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.