Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levity

IGN (In Game Name) Daveiy
Age 15
Timezone BST
Country England
Do you own a quality microphone? Yes (Blue Yeti snowball)
Do you have Discord, Telegram & TeamSpeak? I have TeamSpeak, Discord and Telegram
Do you have any previous Staff Experience? I have worked in many different Servers as Moderator and Admin a list of servers I have worked in: Blimpsg.org, Arahcf.com and eu.Venix.us. So this gives me a lot of experience in the Minecraft staff community.
Why do you want to become Staff? I want to improve the server and I want to help people in the server for them to have a enjoyable
experience and to stay in the server for as long as possible.

Why should we accept you as a Staff? I have lots of experience in other servers and I am very hardworking and good at solving hard problems and good at working out problems on my own. I will also dedicate to be in this community of highly intelligence people. And I can be on at 5pm BST/ 9pm BST on weekdays but on weekends I can be on the whole day.
I have shown myself to be self motivated committed and determined in achieving my goals; I have also a sense of responsibility and my capacity to work hard. I can quickly learn new tasks and work well in a team environment.
Can any staff member vouch for you? There are no staff member that I no currently but I would love to meet new staff members and create a bond.

Additional Information Love to improve the server and meet new people through this journey and most importantly have fun!

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Levity, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.