Denied Staff Application

apple

IGN (In-Game Name): reacotrs
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i was staff on velt for over, 4 Months.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to staff on Sage pvp since there is way more people and i think there i would i gain more experience and i have never staffed here before and want to see the experience i want to help others with all their problems. Secondly i want to learned everything i can from this server i would wanna ss people more and get better with that. I work well in a team and i have very good communication. I can moderate this server well and make sure there is no cheaters if so they will be punished . I feel like i am a very good staff member towards my experience but i think there is room for improvement i believe Sage pvp can complete my staffing career. One last reason i would hopfully like to stay here for a long time since this is also a really fun server without staff. I belive my staffing skills is needed here.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve all player experience by getting rid of all the hackers/cheaters or people who don't wants to apply to the rules therefore this would be a server of fun and joy for all members making them have a good time and helped them all day every day and make peoples days better by staffing. I would support all players who comes to my support room help with there problems and make there day better.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 9, Since i always believe that if I have done bad I will admit to it and deal with my punishment. I am a very loyal and reasonable person and trust worthy since I will not lie and I follow all rules and I'm Mature.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): Yes, I can play 5hours or more a day
What is your telegram @?: AbdeXD
Additional Information?: I hope this goes in consideration since i would be a very good part of the staffing team!

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): reacotrs
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes i was staff on velt for over, 4 Months.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to staff on Sage pvp since there is way more people and i think there i would i gain more experience and i have never staffed here before and want to see the experience i want to help others with all their problems. Secondly i want to learned everything i can from this server i would wanna ss people more and get better with that. I work well in a team and i have very good communication. I can moderate this server well and make sure there is no cheaters if so they will be punished . I feel like i am a very good staff member towards my experience but i think there is room for improvement i believe Sage pvp can complete my staffing career. One last reason i would hopfully like to stay here for a long time since this is also a really fun server without staff. I belive my staffing skills is needed here.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve all player experience by getting rid of all the hackers/cheaters or people who don't wants to apply to the rules therefore this would be a server of fun and joy for all members making them have a good time and helped them all day every day and make peoples days better by staffing. I would support all players who comes to my support room help with there problems and make there day better.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 9, Since i always believe that if I have done bad I will admit to it and deal with my punishment. I am a very loyal and reasonable person and trust worthy since I will not lie and I follow all rules and I'm Mature.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): Yes, I can play 5hours or more a day
What is your telegram @?: AbdeXD
Additional Information?: I hope this goes in consideration since i would be a very good part of the staffing team!