Region (EU/NA/Other): Pst
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Ikami.cc Trail Mod
SteelPvP Admin
Orbit Mod
AstroMc Mod
HcRise/Kyro Mod
Felon/Warlock Mod
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to be staff to help improve the server. I have seen the down falls of the server and the strengths you have as a server. I could help improve the server a lot since I play and record on your server
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I can improve the experience by going in teamspeak and moving people in on a daily and help them out and I can also help people with tickets in the discord since those are rarely looked at ( No hate )
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself as a 8 on honesty. I would never put higher since we are never completely honest and everyone has lied before and never been honest. I feel like I am a 8 since I have been taught since a kid honestly is a good thing
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Yes my day 1 homie the one who never leaves me azial
What is your telegram @?: @oEthanos
Additional Information?: If you have questions dm me on discord oEthans#7721

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): oEthanos
Ikami.cc Trail Mod
SteelPvP Admin
Orbit Mod
AstroMc Mod
HcRise/Kyro Mod
Felon/Warlock Mod
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to be staff to help improve the server. I have seen the down falls of the server and the strengths you have as a server. I could help improve the server a lot since I play and record on your server
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I can improve the experience by going in teamspeak and moving people in on a daily and help them out and I can also help people with tickets in the discord since those are rarely looked at ( No hate )
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself as a 8 on honesty. I would never put higher since we are never completely honest and everyone has lied before and never been honest. I feel like I am a 8 since I have been taught since a kid honestly is a good thing
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Yes my day 1 homie the one who never leaves me azial

Sequos

-1 Applied when he was staff at our server (Ikami)
He joined yesterday and he applied not even a day later on here while he was still staff.

bready

IGN (In-Game Name): oEthanos
Ikami.cc Trail Mod
SteelPvP Admin
Orbit Mod
AstroMc Mod
HcRise/Kyro Mod
Felon/Warlock Mod
-1 still staff at multiple servers as of right now

Pizza

-1 Lad joins servers to get "experience" - Joined an old server I staffed on, left after one day after he got Trial/Mod. Would not recommend him, all he wants is to get accepted at viper, thus the reason he goes about to join all other servers who is dum enough to let him "staff"

Last edited:

Zewfu

staffed at my server ( HCRise renamed to Kyro ) and left after one day later.
- No detail.
Also mentioned above.

Ecoman12

-1 Server Hopper He was Staff At Astro For like 1 week just to get the experience and left does that at like every server. He is staff at a server right now.