Status
Not open for further replies.

TossIt

Username’s Application NA

IGN:TossIt
Timezone: PST
Do you own a quality microphone?Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:Yes
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:I have many experiences with basic rules and commands for becoming a staff member. Although, I have never been staff on any server, I do have experiences with the rules and commands Also, I have learned much of my skills from watching another staff members preform on yt and in hcf.
Why do you want to become staff?:I want to become staff because I enjoy helping others and I want to improve the server's community in general.
Why should we accept you as staff?: You should accept me as staff because I am first active, I have experiences being a staff member and I meet all of the requirements below.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?No
Additional Information:I am on 5+ hour a day....and I am able to play more hours in summer break.

Requirements
- You must be at least 15 years old
- Must be an active member of the forums and the server
- You must have at least one previous HCF staff experience
- You may not plagiarise or copy another users application
- You can not be a toxic member of the community
- You may not apply using other links (ex. google docs)

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @TossIt, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.