Denied Staff Application

420alexx

Ign - 420alexx

Age - 15

Region - Asia

Do you have any previous staff experiences? - Yes, I used to be a staff on a cracked server called "HylexMC" a pvp based server and I have a lot of experience about being a staff, moderating, chat control I'm good at taking care of hackers, decent at screen sharing I can actively help on discord, telegram, teamspeak. If I have an issue or a tough time with something that I cannot solve I'll consult a higher staff or well experienced staff.

If accepted, how you improve players' experience? - I'll check the logs, teleport to people who have used /panic and help them, stay active in TS while I play, spend most of my time on moderating the server and control hackers I'm a decent staff member if I was to say so myself and if I get a task assigned I'll do it on time. And I promise to put my effect, time on SagePvP and help people if they need to figure out with something. I can also help people who use /helpop and other commands that ask for staff help

How honest are you on the scale of 1-10 - I'd say 9 because I'm just a little impatient sometimes.

Vouches - Maybe a few staff members, not sure.

Additional information - none

4Gpuglife

Established member
Ign - 420alexx

Age - 15

Region - Asia

Do you have any previous staff experiences? - Yes, I used to be a staff on a cracked server called "HylexMC" a pvp based server and I have a lot of experience about being a staff, moderating, chat control I'm good at taking care of hackers, decent at screen sharing I can actively help on discord, telegram, teamspeak. If I have an issue or a tough time with something that I cannot solve I'll consult a higher staff or well experienced staff.

If accepted, how you improve players' experience? - I'll check the logs, teleport to people who have used /panic and help them, stay active in TS while I play, spend most of my time on moderating the server and control hackers I'm a decent staff member if I was to say so myself and if I get a task assigned I'll do it on time. And I promise to put my effect, time on SagePvP and help people if they need to figure out with something. I can also help people who use /helpop and other commands that ask for staff help

How honest are you on the scale of 1-10 - I'd say 9 because I'm just a little impatient sometimes.

Vouches - Maybe a few staff members, not sure.

Additional information - none