Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

raivuckins

IGN:VresodLV
Timezone:EU
Do you own a quality microphone?50/50
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:YES
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:I have been a mod in my local servers.
Why do you want to become staff?:I want to help to improve the gameplay for others and myself, because a lot of times when I play I find myself complaining about cheaters or someone else complaining!
Why should we accept you as staff?:Because I live in EU, and I am online when NA people ar offline and usually also when NA are online, I am still playing.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?Yes
Additional Information: I like sports and I also like going out with friend so I cant be 24/7 on the PC, but if I will become one of the staff members I will be going to Spain this month for a week! I love playing Minecraft and I also love playing other games!

Thank you for your attention!
Bye, Raivo!

Last edited:

hvii

I admire your desire to help other players with cheaters but I think this server is not suitable for you because of your lack of English.
Hope this helps!

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @raivuckins thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.