Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In-Game Name): LoveIssues

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Drenixpvp - we averaged about 20-25 people everyday, I was Moderator and i learned a lot for it being the first server I ever staffed on. It was a enjoyable experience, and its the reason I still want to staff today. Unfortunately we started to lose players and didn't have funds to keep the server up.

DemonMC - About 150 players, I was just a Trial moderator, My experience there was even better then DrenixPvP, We had a lot more active players, and was a great staffing experience and good learning experience. Unfortunately our investor quit on us for better opportunities.

AstroMC - 100+discord members, never released, I was a administrator on the server, I resigned recently to apply here on SagePvP

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have a lot of reasons to become a staff member on SagePvP Network and of them is that I really want to just help the Hcf community. I would like to become staff because I love helping people, I recently got into staffing and have had a enjoyable experience and I believe coming to SagePvP will improve it even more. My motivation, patience, and eagerness to try new things are one of my best qualities. I also work effectively with people and am aware of what is right and wrong. I've been playing competitive servers for about 4 years, and I've seen the majority of cheats, players lying to staff, and other bannable offenses, this will help me make wise judgments for the players and staff. I'm happy to know I have the same purpose as the rest of the staff on the server: to do the right thing in order to help the community. I want to help out as much as I can by putting up work on the server and expecting for a positive outcome. I understand how to staff in an appropriate manner, how to be fair in resolving conflicts, and how to handle situations. This is why I believe you can put your trust in me in this position. I'll be continually assisting new players. From what I have seen SagePvP seems to have the most professionalism out of the nowadays servers in HCF. With my experience I know I can help other people.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If accepted, I will do everything I can to improve not only the players' experience, but the server overall. I'd make certain that the players are at comfortable when playing on the server. When I'm online, I'll always be on teamspeak, ready to meet new people that need assistance and help to my best ability. I would be active for 5+ hours, meaning a lot of help if the players need it. I believe I will have a positive impact on the players' experience by assisting in the prevention of the community becoming toxic. I'm a really helpful person, so if someone has a question or an issue, I'll be there as fast as possible to answer them and provide them the greatest possible answer. I'd also spend a lot of time in TeamSpeak, ready to move people and figure out what they need so they can get on with their day and continue to have a enjoyable experience. I'm also a friendly person, so I'll make sure everyone feels welcome. As i have a lot of HCF experience i know most of the HCF commands so this comes back to helping people, if someone has a question or needs help with finding a command I'm really likely to know it.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Speaking from the most honest part of my being, I consider myself to be a 9/10. I say this because I consider that I am a person who tries to improve all the time. I tell nothing but the truth.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: N/A

Additional Information?: N/A​

Last edited:

Fyn

+0.5

-Past Experience
-Detail
-Professionalism & Maturity

Maybe a little bit of formatting help, really distinguish question from answers, but overall good work!
Best of luck!

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): LoveIssues

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Drenixpvp - we averaged about 20-25 people everyday, I was Moderator and i learned a lot for it being the first server I ever staffed on. It was a enjoyable experience, and its the reason I still want to staff today. Unfortunately we started to lose players and didn't have funds to keep the server up.

DemonMC - About 150 players, I was just a Trial moderator, My experience there was even better then DrenixPvP, We had a lot more active players, and was a great staffing experience and good learning experience. Unfortunately our investor quit on us for better opportunities.

AstroMC - 100+ players, I was a administrator on the server, I resigned recently to apply here on SagePvP

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have a lot of reasons to become a staff member on SagePvP Network and of them is that I really want to just help the Hcf community. I would like to become staff because I love helping people, I recently got into staffing and have had a enjoyable experience and I believe coming to SagePvP will improve it even more. My motivation, patience, and eagerness to try new things are one of my best qualities. I also work effectively with people and am aware of what is right and wrong. I've been playing competitive servers for about 4 years, and I've seen the majority of cheats, players lying to staff, and other bannable offenses, this will help me make wise judgments for the players and staff. I'm happy to know I have the same purpose as the rest of the staff on the server: to do the right thing in order to help the community. I want to help out as much as I can by putting up work on the server and expecting for a positive outcome. I understand how to staff in an appropriate manner, how to be fair in resolving conflicts, and how to handle situations. This is why I believe you can put your trust in me in this position. I'll be continually assisting new players. From what I have seen SagePvP seems to have the most professionalism out of the nowadays servers in HCF. With my experience I know I can help other people.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
If accepted, I will do everything I can to improve not only the players' experience, but the server overall. I'd make certain that the players are at comfortable when playing on the server. When I'm online, I'll always be on teamspeak, ready to meet new people that need assistance and help to my best ability. I would be active for 5+ hours, meaning a lot of help if the players need it. I believe I will have a positive impact on the players' experience by assisting in the prevention of the community becoming toxic. I'm a really helpful person, so if someone has a question or an issue, I'll be there as fast as possible to answer them and provide them the greatest possible answer. I'd also spend a lot of time in TeamSpeak, ready to move people and figure out what they need so they can get on with their day and continue to have a enjoyable experience. I'm also a friendly person, so I'll make sure everyone feels welcome. As i have a lot of HCF experience i know most of the HCF commands so this comes back to helping people, if someone has a question or needs help with finding a command I'm really likely to know it.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
Speaking from the most honest part of my being, I consider myself to be a 9/10. I say this because I consider that I am a person who tries to improve all the time. I tell nothing but the truth.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: N/A

Additional Information?: N/A​
-1 little detail, toxic. You were staff on demon for a day or 2.

Chaptrrr

Established member

AstroMC never released

Got demoted off of demon for toxicity and not respecting higher ups.

Reactions: Fyn
Status
Not open for further replies.