Not open for further replies.

PRBLM

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name):
PRBLM_

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU (Netherlands)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I do have staff experience, i also own a company myself so i know a lot about responsibility.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'm looking for a server where i can full-time stream/play on and i have tried multiple servers but this server felt just right. I have friends that are staff on here wich have told me they had a really positive experience. (On my twitch you can see i invested over 6000 euros in a new setup to do so)

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will create a platform of NON-toxic followers and players. Not just my followers but also the players of the server. Iwill do give aways on the server that urge the good/family friendly behavior!

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'm known for my honesty and majurity. So i give it a solid 9,5/10.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Senced

Additional Information?:
My Biggest motivation is that i really am looking for a server to call "Home". Where i can fulltime stream, play and spend time on with friends and viewers. (Currently been high roller and doing giving away ranks and ingame perks on there. Since the server is filled with big youtubers it doesnt really feel like a "good" community. Not to hate on Viper, its a great server! But it is just not for me, wich is fine. Thats why i am trying to start a carreer on SagePvP.

Attachments

• Twitch screenshot.jpg
    Twitch screenshot.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Fyn

Hey man, you seem very mature and very ready to dive right in! Here are some tips to help your application pop!
- Formatting: Create some spacing, make the questions bold and answers italicized, make it visually appealing
- Detail: Go more in depth! Leave no room for questions
- Word Count: There is a minimal word count of 400 so keep that in mind!
- Additions: You must have more skills you can add to your application, [Ex. Being able to translate Dutch]

Best of luck to you and your application!

Last edited:

PRBLM

Hey man, you seem very mature and very ready to dive right in! Here are some tips to help your application pop!
- Formatting: Create some spacing, make the questions bold and answers italicized, make it visually appealing
- Detail: Go more in depth! Leave no room for questions
- Word Count: There is a minimal word count of 400 so keep that in mind!
- Additions: You must have more skills you can add to your application, [Ex. Being able to translate Dutch]

Best of luck to you and your application!
Thanks a lot! Really appreciated the help! I changed the format a bit. I'm heading off to bed right now, but tomorrow after work ill for sure throw a lot more information about myself in the application so there will be no questions left! :)

Reactions: Fyn
Status
Not open for further replies.