Denied Staff application

2x58

Known member

IGN (In-Game Name): 2x58
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

staffed @ Darkend -
got 60-80 players I was mod+ but resigned.

I was staff @ Fatalmc. Sadly no proof but I was a mod. the server closed down due to low players.

Staffed @ HCzones but server sadly never released but I got mod because of my experience
- https://prnt.sc/26cy3mi

Currently staff on karrat. rip - https://prnt.sc/26cy2km

The server is lunar verified, i would resign if accepted

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member for as long as I can remember. And I want to especially become one on a server that I like. Becoming a staff member is not easy and I know that and that's why I am willing to sacrifice time and effort into becoming one. I am played this server for over 2 years now and I think that it's time to let go of HCF and help other people enjoy It by banning hackers and fixing bugs. I am very mature for my age and can talk with anybody. I am fluent in English and can talk dutch also. I am at a point where I don't enjoy HCF anymore and I just want to make it enjoyable for the other's as I said. The best thing I can do is stick around and make my time useful since the only game I play a lot is Minecraft HCF. I just want to give something in return for the fun I had, for the friends I made, and for the joy that it gave me. Staffing on this server seems very fun since the staff team is really friendly and fun to talk with. I know how to handle situation's and I know how to handle myself, I am a very hard working person, And I can show that. I have not had any luck of staffing on a fun server and I hope that I can change that on sage. I want to push myself to the limit and see what I'm capable of. I am not ready to leave sage yet so the only thing that I can do and what I want to do is staffing. one more chance is all I need to prove myself. If I get a chance to do an interview and I get denied, Then I won't be applying anytime soon. So all I can ask for is one last chance to prove myself to the community and the staff team.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Being an active staff member in my region and providing help if needed, I want the best for the community so if help is needed I am the one who they can ask. I will be available on Discord and telegram so I will be reachable at all times. I am a very active person so that will help a lot of EU players that need help in the morning. I can improve the players' experience in many ways, Being friendly to them is one of them. I am not saying that sage is lacking friendly staff but what I'm saying is that you can make someone's day better by just being friendly. I am also planning to start a youtube channel, I can upload many things. And sage updates is one of them. I can make videos about what the next sage update is about and explain the changes. Make a staff series, with the permission of an admin and the player that I'm helping in TeamSpeak of course. And I will blur chat because of the alerts.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8, And why I say that is, Everyone makes mistakes. I don't want to give myself a 10 because I know that I make mistakes, I made a lot of mistakes in the past and I simply can't give myself a 10 because of that. No one is perfect.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Senced

About me.

I am 16 years old and I currently live in the Netherlands. I'm in my senior year so I take school very seriously. The things I love doing are: Making music, Coding, and talking to friends. I've been thinking about staff and so I Applied at Sage.

Schedule:

Monday 16:00-22:00
Tuesday 13:00- 23:00
Wednesday 17:00 - 22:00
Thursday 16:00 - 23:00
Friday 14:00- All night
Saturday All day and night
Sunday All day and night

Telegram: IGN2x58
Discord: ZxyWrld#2087

Dedication:
I am a very dedicated person. If I do something that I love I can be spending hours on it without me even noticing. I love chasing my dreams and with that comes dedication of course.

Staff experiences:
I have been staff on 4 servers now, And with that comes experiences. I have learned a lot and I am thankful for that. They learned me how to talk to players. when to step in when needed as a staff member. How to help people in a way that is fair for other people. And the most important one is on how to be responsible. You know what uncle ben said: with great power comes great responsibility ( I had to include that)

Last edited:

2x58

Known member
For anyone saying you have used the same application: No I haven't I make a new application every time I apply.

2x58

Known member
U got denied 20 times already, which means that ur doing something wrong.
That is true, I got set on pending a lot of times. I simply just didn't know on how to answer the questions but now I do. And if I fail the interview then I won't be applying anytime soon on this server as I said in my application.
Also, why do you -1 every other application? Nobody can make a perfect application. If I get set pending,

Last edited:

Pluto

That is true, I got set on pending a lot of times. I simply just didn't know on how to answer the questions but now i do.
Also why do you -1 every other application. Nobody can make a perfect application.
Because there are no good applications, what kind of question is that? If someone makes a good app I'll +1 of course.

4Gpuglife

Established member
Before anyone says you applied on 8 January, I did indeed but I had some days left on my application timer, I applied 4 days before it ended and so that application did not count.

IGN (In-Game Name): 2x58
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

staffed @ Darkend -
got 60-80 players I was mod+ but resigned.

I was staff @ Fatalmc. Sadly no proof but I was a mod. the server closed down due to low players.

Staffed @ HCzones but server sadly never released but I got mod because of my experience
- https://prnt.sc/26cy3mi

Currently staff on karrat. rip - https://prnt.sc/26cy2km

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to become a staff member for as long as I can remember. And I want to especially become one on a server that I like. Becoming a staff member is not easy and I know that and that's why I am willing to sacrifice time and effort into becoming one. I am playing this server for over 2 years now and I think that it's time to let go of HCF and help other people enjoy It by banning hackers and fixing bugs. I am very mature for my age and can talk with anybody. I am fluent in English and can talk dutch also. I am at a point where I don't enjoy HCF anymore and I just want to make it enjoyable for the other's as I said. The best thing I can do is stick around and make my time useful since the only game I play a lot is Minecraft HCF. I just want to give something in return for the fun I had, for the friends I made because of sage, and for the joy that it gave me. Staffing on this server seems very fun since the staff team is really friendly and fun to talk with. I know how to handle situation's and I know how to handle myself, I am a very hard-working person, And I can show that. I have not had any luck of staffing on a fun server and I hope that I can change that on sage. I want to push myself to the limit and see what I'm capable of. I am not ready to leave sage yet so the only thing that I can do and what I want to do is staffing. one more chance is all I need to prove myself. If I get a chance to do an interview and I get denied, Then I won't be applying anytime soon

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Being an active staff member in my region and providing help if needed, I want the best for the community so if help is needed I am the one who they can ask. I will be available on Discord and telegram so I will be reachable at all times. I am a very active person so that will help a lot of EU players that need help in the morning. Also, I don't give up. I always try my best to better myself.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8, And why I say that is, Everyone makes mistakes. I don't want to give myself a 10 because I know that I make mistakes, I made a lot of mistakes in the past and I simply can't give myself a 10 because of that. No one is perfect.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I think Senced can but I'm not sure

About me.

I am 16 years old and I currently live in the Netherlands. I'm in my senior year so I take school very seriously. The things I love doing are: Making music, Coding, and talking to friends. I've been thinking about staff and so I Applied at Sage.

Schedule:

Monday 16:00-22:00
Tuesday 13:00- 23:00
Wednesday 17:00 - 22:00
Thursday 16:00 - 23:00
Friday 14:00- All night
Saturday All day and night
Sunday All day and night

Telegram: IGN2x58
Discord: ZxyWrld#2087

Dedication:
I am a very dedicated person. If I do something that I love I can be spending hours on it without me even noticing. I love chasing my dreams and with that comes dedication of course.

Staff experiences:
I have been staff on 4 servers now, And with that comes experiences. I have learned a lot and I am thankful for that. They learned me how to talk to players. when to step in when needed as a staff member. How to help people in a way that is fair for other people. And the most important one is on how to be responsible. You know what uncle ben said: with great power comes great responsibility ( I had to include that)

+0.5 Good Luck but maybe add more details in how you could improve the player experience

CpsGod

+1 Seems like he wants to become Staff on SagePvP due to the fact that he keeps trying to become staff.