Denied Staff application

Lottoh

IGN: Lottoh
Region: NA
Previous staff experience?: Yes I was staff on a old HCF server arcane (Admin), Fearpvp(Sr Mod), Overkillpvp(Mod)
why would you like to become a staff member?: I am applying for this server because I found it not to long ago and really enjoy it and would love to help out and make it a better server for everyone. I have been in the hcf community for about 5 years now and I started enjoying playing again and finding new servers, but now I'm back to just wanting to be a staff on a server and give my all to help out as much as I can, help grow the server even more and also to make a difference in the sever and more fun for everyone. I know the rules and my responsibilities and the importance of being apart of a staff team. Another reason why I would like to join is I am very active and will be on everyday/every time I'm needed . I'm a chill guy with a good sense of humor but also know when to get serious, I'm fair , honest, non biased person and would love to have a good relationship with other staff and players.
If accepted how can you improve the players experience?: How I would improve the players experience is by doing my job correctly and make sure what ever needs to be done gets handled with and take care of all my responsibilities , make sure players are enforcing the rules. , get rid of hackers, glitchers , toxic speech , ECT. Being fair and not take sides. Report bugs.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: If I was to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10 I would give myself a 9 because I'm a mature honest dude and honesty has always been my thing and what I've always lived by.
Thanks for the time hope to work with you guys!
Discord: ek#1928
I also have TeamSpeak and telegram.