Denied Staff Application

duziy

IGN (In-Game Name): duziy
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I was a Mod+ @ pvp.bar, and some other small servers that I really can't remember the names of anymore.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff on sage because I feel like I would be a good part of the staff team and over I feel like it would be a good experience for me. Just to help out where I can and have fun while being staff as well. You know make the server a better place and whatnot.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will try to do my best and put in as much effort as I can while staffing on a server, so listen to what the people say about the server and even me I feel is a very good thing to do overall and of course, doing my best to answer whatever questions that I can to the best of my ability and if I was to ever not know something to always feel free to ask someone else about it so that I don't end up getting that question wrong. Also if I am ever to do something wrong then I am more than willing to learn from my mistake and over and learn more along the way. Overall just try my best to help out where and can and do the best that I possibly can.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? like a good 8, I mean I'm pretty honest when it comes to most of not everything I mean I dont have a reason to lie at all so it could even be a good 10, just because I'm brutally honest most of the time.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Yes Shadowz can.
Additional Information?: Nope

Discord - duziy#9305
Telegram - duziy
IGN: duziy

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 69

duziy

Also, I know that I could have done a lot better on this staff application so if you could keep that in mind while reading this that would be great. I kind of half-assed this. I'm pretty bad at making staff applications that are long.

Pluto

U can do much better than this. Unbold the answers bold the questions make space between questions & answers, add more details on Why would you like to become a staff member, and you should always answer on Additional Info question with something because when you write 'Nope' it makes staff members think that you do not care that much about becoming a staff member on the server. Good Luck!

global

No experience since pvpbar never released.
Atrociously written staff application.
When I was your mentor on pvpbar you were very unprofessional!

Good luck!

D

Deployable

Denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.

Please make sure you read the requirements first before applying.