Denied Staff Application

chej

IGN (In-Game Name):
chej

Region (EU/NA/Other):
I'm Eu

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I have some experience being a staff member. I also have some friends that are/were also staff members and I know some basic Software to screen share such as Process Hacker 2, back to me I have been staff on some servers like Zonow Mod Cold Mod PikaNetwork helper ZaneHQ Mod and Mod on a Prison server but prison got boring. Also, I'm very passionate about the server and I really would like to make a change to the server by being staff.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
My main and first reason to want to become staff is that I would love to assist the server out and help the community stay positive and intoxicated. Also, another reason that I would like to become Staff Member is that I want to make the server a better place for other players by muting toxic players and banning people that are not legit. Also because I'm going to be very active which I normally am when I'm on there is a lot of cheaters and no staff members are currently online to ban them. Another reason why is because I want to support players that are waiting in TeamSpeak and discord. I have been playing Sage for some time now and have appreciated the general public since the time meeting a portion of my best online companions. I Surely, want to help the antagonistic individuals in the network transform into a positive network, and help everybody out. I have a decent comprehension of the standards and comprehend what I am doing with regards to the talk and the server server. I might want to settle these occasions like koth since I am a functioning player, I might want to provide for the network. Other than I put in a few hours day by day simply by addressing my companions on conflict, I believe I could utilize this time all the more now and again to support the Chat. Likewise, I need to build my experience of being a staff. My last explanation behind needing to turn into a staff individual from this network is because I accept that on the off chance that I help out the network and assist it with supporting itself, it can begin going towards a way of extending in development.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I like to put effort into anything that I like doing. I will be respectful and patient with the players making sure I get all the information needed before I make my next move. I will improve the players’ experiences by getting rid of any rule breakers/cheaters from the Sagepvp network. I will also make it one of my mission to minimize the waiting time in TS Support rooms. I know what it is like to wait hours for a staff member`s assistance. If something is not right, I want to make it right. If something is not done correctly, I like to make sure it is done correctly. Also, I will take a neutral opinion on every situation. I will stay hours to fix the issue and make it 100% correct. I am very willing to learn from my mistakes and take any bit of advice that anyone can throw my way. I will take any suggestion or tip I can get, without question and delay.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I consider myself an 8, I believe that honesty is key, some of the honesty will be able to get a clear picture to anyone involved in any situation. Lying to a staff member can lead to issues and, I would rather not be part of. Because if you lie about who you are or a mistake you made, it will always come back to you and it will be worst. We are all humans, we all learn from our mistakes.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Mahm

Additional Information?:
Right off the bat, my strength over others is that I am extremely committed to the server. I spend time with companions like every other person, and I even make a couple of the network individuals day charming. The second thing that makes me extraordinary over others is my contact with plenty of staff individuals. I have taken in a great deal from them, and have even gotten a couple of them out in some cases. So that permits me to have a more noteworthy preferred position in information over normal players. My last claim to fame over others is that I am a dynamic, and committed individual. I'm online each day, and I love chilling with my companions and helping the network develop.

Generous - Being generous is extremely typical with me on the off chance that somebody comes to me and expresses exceptionally irritating things I am ordinary, it doesn't make a difference since I kinda coexist with irritating individuals. Additionally, I will regard individuals like I treat my family. e.g Kind, well disposed and considerate.

Activity - I'm dynamic on Kit map and HCF, now and again. in case I'm having a terrible day, I'll most likely take like 2 or 3 days of, it depends what befell me. In all likelihood, the planning I could be on is 12:00 pm-6: 00 pm.

Organization - I am exceedingly sorted out. on any event prohibiting players, I will reliably ensure I
have confirmation. I will try to record the entirety of my bans. Regardless of whether it is recognizable hacks, for example, Blatant Bhop, to Kill Aura, the basics of things could occur. The individual could come into disagreement blaming that they were not hacking when I know without a doubt there were. On the off chance that this ever shows up, I will effectively show my verification. I realize when you're in a Confusing circumstance, a great many people shelter freeze and do things rapidly.

Activity time Monday: 4+ hours on all Platforms ( That might change)
Tuesday: 4+ hours on all Platforms ( That might change)
Wednesday: 4+ hours on all Platforms( That might change)
Thursday: 4+ hours on all Platforms( That might change)
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 6+ hours on all Platforms ( That might change)

✭Scenario N1.✭ A player is cheating blatantly cheating but the AntiCheat doesn't catch the cheater. Then I'm gonna make sure I freeze him and ask him to come in TeamSpeak for a screen share or if he admits to cheating.

✭Scenario N2.✭ Someone is spamming/swearing too much. If this would happen and I see it I'm going to probably mute him, or if I'm not sure what to do then I'm gonna ask another Staff member for help.

✭Scenario N3.✭ Someone is x-raying I would spectate more just to make sure he's using it and if I find it I'm going to ban if not then I'm going to get someone to help me out.

✭Scenario N4.✭ A player is a ban evading First of all, I would check his Alts and if it is evading I'm going to probably ban him for ban evading.

✭Scenario N5.✭ A staff member is abusing/destroying the server. If that's the case I would probably ban him if I can or I'm going to tell the Staff Team what's going on right away.

✭Scenario N6.✭ A player reported a hacker/suspected hacker. I'm going to tp to the guy who got reported for cheating and spectate him for some time, I would check his logs and then ss him.

(I hope you can consider me for this position, and I hope you have a wonderful day)
Discord -LeviBrat#1571
Telegram - @wildM1
IGN: chej

Last edited:

Pluto

+1
This is a really good application, you have about 30 grammar errors but it is not such a big deal. Also, I am pretty sure I've seen a couple of sentences that are plagiarised. Good luck!

chej

Thanks I appreciate it <3
and I fixed all my grammar mistakes

Last edited: