Denied Staff Application

IGN (In-Game Name): ClickG0d

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have staffed on some servers that are not HCF related.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would love to be a part of the cool staff team because of the opportunity to play and staff on such a greatly made server, as well as to make it a better/more relaxed place to game on. I always wanted to be a moderator/part of the staff team on any HCF server because I love catching cheaters and helping people with their problems. As well I am a very relaxed person to talk to and always honest about everything.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If there are any problems that need to be solved I will be there to help, anything people need I will give my help to them and treat everyone with respect even if they aren't so respectful to me.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: I would rate my honesty as an 8, even though I am always honest to everyone and anyone, sometimes you just need to lie to make the situation better for example: not saying the whole truth so you could help someone that needs it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional): No, there is no one who can vouch for me

Additional Information?: I would really love if I could get accepted because this is something I really want to and love to work on. I have played on sage a long time ago and it was awesome, full of PVP and there were not a lot of cheaters and people glitching as there are today. I am a very active person which means I could staff a lot of hours a day, about 6-8 hours a day, if needed more I would have to reschedule the stuff that I have planned but could be manageable. I really like this server and I think that I have a lot of knowledge to be shared, as well as a lot of new stuff that I can learn. For example, if my friends were breaking rules even if they were my friend I would treat them like any other player on the server and punish them accordingly to whatever they did, and if they end up asking me to unban because they are my friend I would not because they should serve their time like anyone else. Let them know what rule they broke and tell them if they don't want it to happen again then stop. Thank you for reading and taking the time out of your day. My discord is Feby#8336 and my telegram is @ClickG0d

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.