Denied Staff Application.

pyth

Hi there,

My name is Pyth, I am interested in becoming a staff member on your server. Below you will find my application, written to my fullest ability and I hope you consider me for a staff position on your network.

IGN (In-Game Name): MainPy.
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA, GMT-4 Atlantic Standard Time.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have experience on SMP-Type servers, but aside from that no minecraft servers. I have helped run multiple community discord servers and am experienced with giving support to players/users of software.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I have become (personally) bored with playing HCF and I feel that it is time to start giving back to the community that essentially raised me. This community has helped me through a lot and I have made lifetime friends with people and I just believe that it's time for me to give back to those who have helped me.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I can promise 3+ hours of activity each day from 2:30pm EST until 10pm EST. I am experienced with support-giving based roles and with overall interaction with new people and conversational skills. I enjoy interactions with new people as I am a very sociable person who loves meeting new people and having people to talk to. I would improve players experience by being extremely reachable and active. I am online/reachable any time after 7:00am via discord, telegram, or any other means that you would like me to. I will also improve interactions/experiences for players by always being a genuinely kind and understanding person and always giving chances to people with the most patience and kindness that I possibly can.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty a 9/10 as I do have to tell a white lie here and there to maintain peace and general calmness with people. I think that I am a generally honest person and I do not like withholding the truth from people unless entirely necessary. I can promise to keep secrets safe and to uphold a policy of honestly and trust with every single person who I interact with.

Additional Information?: I am 15, from North America, and my time zone is GMT-4, Atlantic Standard Time. My discord is pyth#3195, and my telegram is @mainpyth. This would be my first experience being a staff member on an HCF server and I only hope to learn and to gain experience. Thank you for the time you have used so graciously to read this and I hope I am considered for a position.

Last edited:
D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.