Netherlands

<!> Do you own a quality microphone?: <!>

Yes, I do

<!> Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: <!>

Teamspeak : Schildpadv9
Discord : Schildpadv9#6016
Telegram: @Schildpadv9

<!> Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: <!>

I was Admin on veltpvp but i didn't had anymore fun over there all the staff members are always acting bad to me
and i was mod on mineman. for 1 year.

<!> Why do you want to become Staff?: <!>

because i wanna help everyone to have a nice experience inside the server,

Activity: im done with school im only going to one more year and this year isn't going to be that hard.

Respectful:

i was so many staff members disrespect people in the past few years of staff experience
but when a staff member disrespect someone i will just say to the person be nice to everyone
everyone is a human or a women no one is different.

Committed:

i love the help people to the point where there is no help anymore i want to help everyone.
and no one is weird.

Maturity:

back in the days when someone was toxic to me i was toxic back but now im just always chilling and normal everytime when someone is toxic about me or to me.

Friendly:
i would like to say im friendly to everyone always keep them stay inside the server i wanna help everyone to the top!

Non-Biased:

Everyone is the same everyone u can trust but someone love the break it.

Helpful:
i will help everyone to the top when it is only a autobrewer timer that doesn't work of full detective movie inspection i just love to help everyone with everything,

Trustworthy:

u can trust me with everything if someone wants to talk about irl thing i will help him i will help everyone and when something is privately i will keep it privately

Confidence:

im very fast uncertain when someone is going to me and say u need to do a ss better with checking for the ghost client i will instantly pick it up and make it better

<!> Why should we accept you as a Staff?: <!>

i have some reasons.
1 trustworthy
2 helpfull
3 committed
i wanna be staff on here because i like the server the most of every server i played alot a hcf server but i like this one the most!

<!> Can any staff member vouch for you?: <!>

no sorry i dont know any staff members.

<!> Additional Information: <!>

Name tommy
17 years old
live in the netherlands.

D

Deployable

Sorry, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.