Not open for further replies.

NoGirlToggeld

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):quack0123

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU/Sweden

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I am a helper in survivalmc

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Activty
well activity as not been a problem for me, I can be really active in the server and discord and all platforms u guys have. i have alot if free time in my life so activity should not be a problem for me. so if u submitt this i could be 3-5 hours active on all your platforms. i would also try to make the players experince better by being active a lot. And I have already been really active in the TeamSpeak because I am a Swedish translator.

Respect to other staff members and normal players
in the past year i have been in alot of server thats have alot of unfear bans and mutes. And i think that is a big problem in the minecraft community becuse all players and staff members should have the same rules to follow. And if u are inecint and i have been in servers that have alot of staff abusing and i think i could be good for this job becuse thats one of alot things i want to stop in the staffing community.

Honest
I think Honest is one of the most imporrtent thing in a staff team becuse I really like people who talking honest with me and telling the truth. I have been ss before in a other server and i dident understand english so they did have to get a swedish translator and when the translator got in to the room he dident understand a word that i sayed. So i think evry Minecraft server should have a security check so that dosent happend agin. Honest is also a important thing in real life because if u are going to talk with people they want u to be honest with u but If u lie to them they will be pretty mad.

Communication

Communication is a really good thing u can have in a server. Communication is really good becuse u can talk and make new friends in the community both in the staff team and normal players. for example Translator rank is a very good example becuse when pepole dosent understand eatchother they could just help the staff team to know what evryone is saiyng

Players experience

The players experience is also one of the most impotent things u need to know about in a staff team. I am a person who always cares about how the players experience is. I always prioritize the players' experience. On that server I was a helper we always had it in priority in our team. then I have played on different servers where the one with higher rank goes before and I think that is wrong because everyone has as much right to get help as quickly as possible. That’s why I think the players' experience is one of the most important things in a Minecraft community.

Support Rooms

support rooms are the most fun thing about being a staff member I think. I think it's so funny just because I get to help those who need help quickly and most of the time they get answers to the question right away. and I also like it because I get to talk to those who need help and it makes them more fun to make support rooms.

Maturity

Maturity in my opinion is also one of the most important things when helping people and talking to different people. Because if you act like you did in kindergarten, you're not going to get far when you're going to help people. I’m 16 years and have watched a lot of admin series on youtube and I have kind of learned more than I did when I was in school. but if you're not mature, I think you shouldn't be on a staff team because you have to be able to talk to all the different people and if you're not mature then people won't think you're a good member for being on a staff team where the goal is to help people.

Experience
I believe that experience is not the most important thing when it comes to being a staff member. I think the most important thing you need to know is what the server's theme is and in this case it's HCF. Personally, I know how hcf works and what to do, but I still have a lot to learn when it comes to hcf. And I think I will be able to learn all that good things u need to be able to handle when you are in a staff team.

Strengths
One of my best strengths is patience and I think that’s one of the most important strengths u can have. I am very good at talking to people and like to speak to them if they need help in a vc. I am also really good at talking Swedish and English.

Weakness
One of my weakness is if people say they are not cheating for example and I have already found it and they don’t understand how. I am also not so good at grammar but I always trying to fix them so people can read my text with out any problems.

Activity Schedule
Times that I would be available for Team Speak, Telegram and the actual server would be the following.

Timezone: GMT+2
Monday: 10am - 9pm
Tuesday: 10am - 9pm
Wednesday: 10am - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 9pm
Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - N/A
Sunday: 9am - 9pm

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would improve to make support rooms much faster so anyone who needs emergency help can get it. I would also be really active both on Discord and forums. I would also try to fix bugs and glitches to make the players' experience as good as possible without any obstacles. I could also be really active in TeamSpeak and Discord and talk to regular players or the staff team and just chill there and play in server like everyone else does and show that the staff team is really active and just want to help the server so we can become more members and just have a good time in the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself a 7-10 because I think I'm mature and everything that a staff member fits into me. but I’m not pretty good at spelling and my grammar but I will learn fast.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
nope no on can
Additional Information?:

If u want to contact me:

Telegram: @quack0123

Discord: antrut#2121

TeamSpeak: quack0123

HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THX FOR KEEPING THE SERVER AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE.

EDITED: Added proof for survivalmc. Added details. Fixed the grammar problems. Added strengths and weaknesses + My experience of hcf + My Activity schedule.

Attachments

• 539D6CDB-EEC0-492F-89E0-921CAF46787E.jpeg
    539D6CDB-EEC0-492F-89E0-921CAF46787E.jpeg
    473.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Adeine

Established member
+0.5, You should fix some grammatic mistakes and I think you should add more detail on some parts, because when you read it you get confused !

Birdeye

0.25+ A lot of grammatical errors I understand that your sweden and that could be why but you should probably listen to some comments and use grammarly or something.

NoGirlToggeld

Known member
0.25+ A lot of grammatical errors I understand that your sweden and that could be why but you should probably listen to some comments and use grammarly or something.
Okey thx for the feedback will try to find them and fix the grammar problems

NoGirlToggeld

Known member
Hey, I have now changed the grammar problems. And how can I get a +1 ??. Just want my app to be as good as possible

Rxnsom

"why would you like to become staff" That's a question on why you would like to be staff not a question on your personal strengths. Also looks like almost every other app and not original at all. I guarantee if someone checks to see if it is plagiarised it will say it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.