Denied Staff application

NoGirlToggeld

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): quack0123
Region (EU/NA/Other): SWEDEN EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I am doing a interview for translator rank in this server at the moment
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I want to help and grow the community, I want to make new friends, I also want to become a staff because I want to learn new things and just want to help and be active in the server.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would benefit the players experience by be really active on discord, server and ts. I would also play the server normal and just having fun with the community so people se that the staff are active. I would also make new friends in the staff team and the normal players. I can also speak two languages and is it Swedish and English.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate me a 6 because I have a lot to learn. And I am 6 because I can the basics of ss and the commands u guys use to ban mute and tban people
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No
Additional Information?: Have a great day 😀

Kheivo

You put down translator rank as staffing experience, awful grammar, no effort or detail.

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sagepvp, but unfortunately we wont be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.