Denied Staff application

NoGirlToggeld

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): quack0123
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Iam a chat mod in a dc server
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Becuse I really want to help you guys and make the community better and better so we can gain members. I also want to become a staff because I really like to help people and I ALSO want to make new friends. I also became a staff because I want to ban the people that’s not follow the rules.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve of being active in the server and if someone founds a bug or a glitch I will look in to it and fix it as fast a possible can. I would also be very active per day like 2-4 hours we day just to grow and make the community better and better. I would also try to ss that people that I think uses some cheat our auto clicker.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate me a 7,5 because iam very would be very active and that result in that I can find many cheaters and I can also help people that’s need help. Iam not a 10 because I still have a lot to learn ( I can be better of ss )
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no
Additional Information?: have a great day :)

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sage, but unfortunately we won't be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks time.