Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

4qv

IGN (In-Game Name):4qvv

Region (EU/NA/Other):EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:No previous staff experience but I would like to start somewhere. Hopefully this can be the start to a new journey and if I do get accepted I know it will be a great one.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:Because I would like to help people with their situation, and staffing seems more fun to me than actually playing the game(this doesn't mean I won't be taking my job as a staff member seriously, it's just my opinion). Also I feel like gaining this type of experience can make a person more mature as long as I take my job seriously which I will.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try to help every person with whatever I can. If possible I would try to make the player's HCF experience more fun and fair. I would make the player's feel welcome to the server not try to repel them from it, I would also go in a head-staff's support room and ask them to help the player if they are not busy instead of the player having to wait 30 or more minutes for someone, I would also tell them that if they are looking for a specific-staff member whether the staff member is afk or not and if the staff member is afk I would tell them that instead of them waiting in ts I would msg them ingame because the person might be afk when they wait for a long time in a Admin/Head-Staff/Specific-Staff room. If a players situation is more important or one that needs a head staff and the only head staff on is dealing with a situation a mod could I would ask the head staff to get a mod to deal with the situation he was dealing with and deal with the more important situation, such as:

1.if a solo player dies to 2 allying factions and if a faction player dies to 2 allying factions while there's an event, the more important situation would be the factions player that died to 2 allying factions because that faction is trying to contest the event whereas the solo is not.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty a 7/8. This is because if a player asks me to lie to a higher staff I wouldn't, I would go to the higher staff and tell them that the player is trying to get a staff member to abuse for them or If the player tries to blackmail me to get something out of it I would report that player to a higher up staff that can deal with the situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Staff members that can vouch for me are Avoidably, smackings, ufh and Deployable.

Additional Information?: When dealing with any situation I would be as professional as I need to be, because if you ask any of the staff members I mentioned above they would say I do mess about a lot, but when it comes to something important that I need I'm as professional as I can be and that's how I'll deal with any player's situation because I know that they wouldn't like it if their problem wasn't resolved. I would also like to add that I don't abuse even if it's someone I know because that wouldn't be fair to other players and as I stated above I would like to make the players experience fun and fair on the sagepvp network. I've been playing sage for over 4 years and I have a lot of experience of being a player on the network and I think I could have a say in what the players might want to be changed on the server. If I do become staff I would try to be as active as possible and help out every player I can in every possible way depending on what I can do.

Last edited:

4qv

-1 lack of detail & no experience start on small servers.
Same thing for most servers the experience is needed in like every server which makes people who have no experience have an already low percent of chance to get accepted and also not having experience doesn't mean the person won't be a good staff member. Thank you for the response though.

Erzx

Known member
Same thing for most servers the experience is needed in like every server which makes people who have no experience have an already low percent of chance to get accepted and also not having experience doesn't mean the person won't be a good staff member. Thank you for the response though.
that is not true, You first need to learn what being staff is about, how to communicate ... etc. Therefore, You would need experience on smaller servers before becoming staff on a large network.

xavekh

➤ Lack of detail
➤ The title of the heading looks unprofessional and it isn't what they ask for
➤ Awful grammar

Best of luck,

xavekh

Kheivo

Mostly stated above but you need much more detail if you want my score changed, best of luck anyhow!

Status
Not open for further replies.