Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropeadx

IGN-Dropeadx:
Region-NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:Yes I have been staff in 3 servers Sunpvp.com was T-Mod rank I retired because they gave me a better offer in another sv the 2 is Koalamc was Co-Owner rank I retired because the studies came to me and he could hardly enter and he Last is WireMc-T-Mod I retired because it did not open after maintenance
Why would you like to become a staff member?:It is a server that I have been playing for a long time
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:trying to help everyone in the best way and with the best attitude
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?maybe 6 o 7 because I thinks im good in ss and for maybe i now some commands for mod o a high rank
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:no
Additional Information?:no thanks for reding my applys

haox

I can't tell if this is a troll, but I suggest adding WAY more information, and fix grammatical problems. uhh yeah..
Until then it's a -1 Sorry

C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time. I'd suggest adding a lot more detail than what you've already provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.