Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possessin

IGN (In-Game Name): My IGN Is Possessin
Region (EU/NA/Other): I live in North America
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I do and I'm listing them here

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become staff because I know I can be only and helping out and having fun and making sure that I'm not gonna resign there is always something to keep me busy and active on a network to climb the staff ranks and get more and more trust with bigger situations which I like to deal with. I know allot of the basics and some advanced stuff on the server so I can help with .

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would be dedicated and mature , professional at all time. I've played hcf for along time and Ik most if not everything. I also speak another language which I am translator for and I do know how to screen share and record proof of cheaters.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 10 I hate lying and I don't lie if I did something bad I will apologize and not be like no that wasn't me that did it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Spult I think for ripple my old discord was sceplop#1462 and I think he was head admin or manager

Additional Information?: Ik this was short but I can proof you that I can grow and staff on Sage and If I ever get demoted which I don't ever intend to apply to a bigger server like viper and hope to get accepted. I live in Alaska which makes me have different times I can cover.
TY For Reading

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.