Denied STAFF APPLICATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxiy

Staff Application:
IGN (In-Game Name): My In-Game_Name is Toxiy, but i do have an alternate account ("alt") name's Toxiy_FAN (I might change the name soon).
Timezone: I am Central Daylight Time.
Do you have any previous staff experience?: No, but i would like this to be my first!.
Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because this is a great server, and i would like to help stop the bad, and upgrade the community/ player's experience!
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: For example i would ban hackers! and just ban people who go against the rule's!
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 9 (It really all depends on the situation) But realistically i believe i am a verry honest person!
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No i havent honestly really taked to manny staff.
Additional Information?: Hello i am a player named Toxiy (My real name is Austin) but i have been playing this server for a while, so i thought i should apply because i truly enjoy this server, and i think i could help it!

NikCuh

+1
Great application it shows the determination of you wanting to be a staff and its very clear to read I hope you get staff on here good luck bro I bet you get recruited from bunch of severs

Toxiy

Lack of Detail
No Staff Expeiences
Thank you for the response!, and sorry for the lack of detail (I did say i would add more, if needed), and i did point out the fact of me lacking staff experience.

PaidHack

NEVERMIND BOISSSSS I GOT FALSE BANNED, THIS SERVER IS TRASH, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN
If you got false banned then you can make a ban appeal and explain what happened. No need to be toxic or anything false bans happen with every server.

PaidHack

IVE BEEN FALSE BANNED ON 4 SERVERS TODAY BUD
At that point you're probably cheating. If it is a false ban that has happened four times then it's something with you because no one else is complaining so you probably know what you were doing that is getting you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.