Not open for further replies.

Niches

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):
Nichthestick

Timezone:
UST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I helped my friend run a small server as a head admin, and i can assure you every player played or left the server wanting to come back because of the enjoyable experience we gave them :D. Then the server shut down XD, but this experience has still helped me understand how newer players can be confused when first entering a server and how they need a little bit of guidance and I would live to do this in HCF because when I first started i was clueless and their was no staff to help so I would love to do this on your server! It also showed me how when you are a head admin you have so much control to change what ever comes to the players needs as they are the consumer of your minecraft services.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member (or builder) because I love to help people and make them happy and give them a nice time on any server, as I would be active and love to meet people and help them on the server and make their experience better by talking to them and getting to know them so they feel welcome every map on the server. Also by helping to teach newer players and help the ones already here.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would love just to be online and instead of worrying about myself or what i need I would answer those questions in chat that are always asking for staff help and assistance cause a glitch or player has done something out of their reach. I would also like to help build and create better Koths and events to make the players have more fun and want to come back to play on the server more and more even if they dont win, just to have fun. Also you might be wondering what do i mean by making it more fun, I mean stuff like adding big sky koths with like jump boost pads and like power 10 bow stands and stuff to make it more fun. If I get accepted i have more ideas too and I am open to suggestions from the players as well.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

9, because i fell bad when I lie so I try not to and when I do I always do my best to make up for it to who ever I have lied to.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Maybe because I have a friend that is pending currently to be staff.
Additional Information?:

If i get accepted do i loose my zeus rank kits?
and also if i where staff i would still give away my kits and stuff to new players to give them an enjoyeable playing time :D
Also i have been playing for a long time just never knew how to make a forum account so im not really a "new member"

We wish everyone who decides to take the time out of their day to create a staff application for our server, the best of luck. Just remember, asking a staff member to review your staff application faster than others, it will result in an instant denial. We review staff applications on a daily basis. Please be patient while we take your application into consideration while we review everyone else's.
Yes sir,

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.