Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden

This is my Staff Application My IGN is thebadboycrew I am 15 years of age I live in the UK and my Time zone is GMT.I do have previous Staff experience on my own server but I am no longer apart of it because I left the server. I would like to become a Staff member to help out all of those people in the community targeted by hackers. Because hacking in Minecraft isn't good and I hope that I can offer a lot of help to get rid of these Hackers and keep it a legit place to pvp and more. I just hope that no one would hack and I believe that I can help a lot with that. If I was accepted I would help the community and players experience by getting rid of as many hackers as anyone can.If I were to rate my honesty I would hope to say that it is at 9 out of ten because I mean no one is perfect but I will try very hard to improve it. I am no current Staff members can vouch for me. additional Information: I love Minecraft and I just hate to see people to just Hack all over it I always feel sorry for the people that witness it by getting hacked on I like to think I am very mature and I just would like people in and out of the community to appreciate anyone that's playing the game without getting unfair advantages to others like cheating I would never condone it as I and many other people have been a victim of it I hope sincerely that I can make this server as much as any other an amazing toxic free and hacking free as I'm very sure that around 80% of the Minecraft community does not and never will condone hacking I feel sorry for anyone that went through it I just think to myself sometime why do they hack I mean maybe they don't have time to practice there pvp but they should still try instead of using a hacked client or an auto clicker as they both give a very unfair advantage to the person using it as well I'm sure they wouldn't have read the server rules because I'm actually very sure that every server has this rule no Hacking/Cheating or giving yourself an unfair advantage to others as quite frankly it is not very nice to other people that are respectful to the games I am always mature as I would deal with every situation seriously and not laugh at what someone has said I have never screen shared before but I am hoping to look at a lot of videos and learn how to as I would like to give you the best I can do I am professional as if I am in discord or TeamSpeak I will make sure would never leak any staff documents I would say I am a very friendly person and always willing to help those in need even if it is the most simplest or most advanced I will always try my best to help that person out I have witnessed a lot of hack in my time of playing on Minecraft servers and I think I can easily detect if there is someone cheating and the anticheat might not have picked it up I will be very active I Would be playing the server every day for around a 4/5 hours and put my best efforts in as I would love to help the community and get rid of all the hackers I can. Any replies will help greatly and I will try to improve

Golden

thank you Micameww i have checked the template i did not know about that one thanks for informing me

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.