EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Glacial- Mod
SkyHCF - T-Mod
AuxPvP - Admin - Resigned at Sr Admin
Heat - T-Mod
--------------------

Glacial

I was a moderator on Glacial that was my very first staff experience it is a HCF server that was pretty fun to play and staff on i learned how to Screenshare and how to work with toxic players. (Resigned Reason: No more motivation, i was looking for something new)

AuxPvP

I got accepted as a Admin, i had alot of work on AuxPvP but it was manageble, i worked alot and for a pretty long time too. After about 3 months i got promoted to Senior Admin but sadly enough i resigned a couple of weeks after my promotion because the staff team and managers team were very inactive, inmature and not professional.

SkyHCF

I was a Trial Moderator at SkyHCF but i resigned since i had to focus on school and other private reasons.

Heat

Heat is a server that released and had 60 players at events such as SOTW & EOTW. I got demoted for inactivity.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because there are alot of rulebreakers/cheaters on the network and i would like to help get rid of them. Of course i also love helping people and making sure everybody is okay.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would be very active in-game and in teamspeak so that if people need help that they can get assistance right away. And i would also make sure that everybody gets handled the right way.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty a 9 out of 10 because, it is very important to have trust and faith in the staff members. But sometimes u also don't wanna say everything because it might be personal.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No there is no one that can vouch for me at this moment.

Additional Information?: Yes my telegram phone number is banned and i'm not able to get it unbanned. So please if i do get accepted trough all of the circumstances could u send me a DM on discord? (A_NIE#1936) That is everything thanks for reading my application and have a great rest of ur day/noon.

Kind Regards
Arne

Last edited:

Zxol

I sadly do not have proof of the staff positions since i got a new PC because my old laptop broke.

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN: A_NIE

Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Glacial- Mod
SkyHCF - T-Mod
AuxPvP - Admin - Resigned at Sr Admin
Heat - T-Mod
--------------------

Glacial

I was a moderator on Glacial that was my very first staff experience it is a HCF server that was pretty fun to play and staff on i learned how to Screenshare and how to work with toxic players. (Resigned Reason: No more motivation, i was looking for something new)

AuxPvP

I got accepted as a Admin, i had alot of work on AuxPvP but it was manageble, i worked alot and for a pretty long time too. After about 3 months i got promoted to Senior Admin but sadly enough i resigned a couple of weeks after my promotion because the staff team and managers team were very inactive, inmature and not professional.

SkyHCF

I was a Trial Moderator at SkyHCF but i resigned since i had to focus on school and other private reasons.

Heat

Heat is a server that released and had 60 players at events such as SOTW & EOTW. I got demoted for inactivity.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because there are alot of rulebreakers/cheaters on the network and i would like to help get rid of them. Of course i also love helping people and making sure everybody is okay.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I would be very active in-game and in teamspeak so that if people need help that they can get assistance right away.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty a 9 out of 10 because, it is very important to have trust and faith in the staff members. But sometimes u also don't wanna say everything because it might be personal.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) No there is no one that can vouch for me at this moment.

Additional Information?: Yes my telegram phone number is banned and i'm not able to get it unbanned. So please if i do get accepted trough all of the circumstances could u send me a DM on discord? (A_NIE#1936) That is everything thanks for reading my application and have a great rest of ur day/noon.

Kind Regards
Arne
You should add more details

4Gpuglife

Established member
Where do i u think i could improve?
Add more details in why you want to be staff and where you how you can improve the player experience, and more detail over all, maybe add what you learned at your staff experiences to be unique. You also used alts to +1 yourself (very obvious). Can you provide proof of staff experience?

Zxol

Add more details in why you want to be staff and where you how you can improve the player experience, and more detail over all, maybe add what you learned at your staff experiences to be unique. You also used alts to +1 yourself (very obvious). Can you provide proof of staff experience?
No i din't use any alts, my friends just checked out my application and like i said i don't have it because i got a new PC.

4Gpuglife

Established member
No i din't use any alts, my friends just checked out my application and like i said i don't have it because i got a new PC.
I highly doubt those are your friends checking it, considering each response happened like a minute or 2 after the account was created.