Denied Staff Application - Zombu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombu

IGN (In-Game Name): Zombu

Timezone: PST

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I've had applications accepted by no real staff experience.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: For the longest time, I've been inspired to become a part of a team that cares for its community. Granted, I am a part of that community now, seeing as SagePVP is close-knit already, and the staff and players are very friendly and interactive, they give genuine responses instead of copy/paste messages like most other companies. To some degree off-theme here in any case, when I was a little child, I used to go down to the neighborhood nourishment drive with my Nana and Mom each Saturday morning, and we'd help bundle canned nourishment for the homeless shelters in our area. The feeling of realizing you made the best decision by giving your time and realizing it's heading off to a decent purpose is the best type of thanks anybody can get.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I plan to interact with the community in ways other staff members might as well; I plan on recording videos such as staff series on the network, which would be a fun and interactive way for all players to come together. If I am able to get accepted and make it to a high enough rank where I can give x-rayers or hackers a chance to do a challenge for a reduced ban or an unban, I would love to. Not only is this interacting with the community, but it is also a great way to promote the server in a positive and friendly way, but new players will also be more likely to come and play on SagePVP if they see an interactive staff team.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8.5 I pride myself in how honest I am, everything in this application is 100% me, and you'll get that same experience if you contact and interview with me. I also feel guilty when I am presented with the option of lying; it is much easier just to tell the truth, seeing as it will come with lesser consequences if you are in the wrong and more trust if you are in the green when it comes to this type of thing.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No

Additional Information?: I am a complete history nerd, any type of history I love! I've taken both AP European History and AP United States History, both of which are fantastic topics and very interesting. I am on the Academic League Team at my High School. (I can now proudly say, I am a senior) If you would like an explanation of what Academic League is, please refer to my last application. I am a humongous pet lover, I have one dog named Charlie, and she is just the cutest thing ever. I wish I were able to have more pets, but due to my aggressive allergies towards cats, I cannot own one. (They are still adorable, and I pet them until my eye are all puffy and watery) I am not so much of a sports player since I've been in high school because I am focusing more on my academic achievements over physical, but when I was younger I was in Karate, I was able to achieve 4th Kyu brown belt before I stopped, I played soccer from the ages of 5-12 through AYSO, nothing too competitive but one year, my team did make it to the championship off the wild card. Still, we got utterly crush, a good learning experience none the less, and lastly, I have done swimming from the past four years. Again, not competitively, but I am in a program with some friends from school called heartland, and we swim at the district school. Music is a big part of my life and has gotten me through the tough times and really shaped who I am today. I enjoy all types of music except for the real dark and heavy metal types because that is not the type of person I am, I enjoy the more upbeat and happy songs. Some of my top artists include Lady Gaga (Chromatica is one of the best albums I have ever heard), Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Ariana Grande, Bebe Rexha, and Halsey.​

Hayh

💻✅
You seem like a nice guy but try to get some staff experiences on smaller servers first, and that will help you later.

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 2 weeks. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.