Not open for further replies.

zombie

IGN 》zombieman654

NameMC:. https://namemc.com/profile/zombieman654.1

Region: NA

Staff Experience 》

HeavyPlex 》
Director
HeavyPlex was a server created for the sole purpose of KitMap and HCF. My role at HeavyPlex was to deal with bringing onboard partners, and manage the general community. Unfortunately, the server shut down and I believe switched to different branding. 《 Resigned
Screenshot_20220113-015722_Discord.jpg

HCZones 》Manager
HCZones was a server created by Zaues and Zentuh. The server had a playerbase of around 100 at the time of SOTW. My role there was to manage the community, aswell as taking support rooms, in-game 'patrol' and assist the Staff Manager in his duties. Unfortunately, Zaues had lost motivation to continue, which led to an overload of staff leaving, resulting in the server eventually shutting.《 Resigned.
Screenshot_20220113-015553_Discord.jpg

This is PingLagger ( Staff Manager at the time ) You may also contact Zaues for further proof.
Artenix 》Sr Mod
Artenix was a server which had a lot of potential in it, at the time it had planned partners such as castr to join on SOTW. This was a while ago, back in 2020. The server had a playerbase of 50-100, it ran for a few weeks, and then was shutdown by the founder.《 Server shutdown.
*No proof for this due to the time period*
ATL HCF 》Admin
ATL was a small server, released in 2021 and had a small playerbase of around 20 players. The server however, ran well but was discontinued as the owners wanted to pursure another project.《 Resigned
*No proof for this, but if you look it up you may find YouTube videos with me in them.*
HoaxMC 》Trial-Mod
HoaxMC is a SkyBlock server, however, was one of my first servers to staff on. The server has a playerbase of around 300 players at all time. I was demoted due to inactivity, at the time I had exams and should've either put in a resignation notice, or an inactivity notice.《 Demoted

At the time oHippo was the Manager of HoaxMC, you may contact her for proof.

Why would I like to become a staff member?

Personally, I have been a long time player of the HCF gamemode. I enjoy staffing and see it as a hobby rather than a burden. Sage also has a good playerbase, which will teach me many more things along the way. I'd also like to become a staff member due to the positive impact I can have on the community and staff team, hopefully being a possitive asset to both.

Also, I'd like to be able to expand my staffing portfolio with higher tier servers, such as Sage, and help to improve the player experience and community. Furthermore, I have been playing Sage for a while, and it has been a joy to watch the server grow and expand, being able to take part in that as a staff member would make it all the more better.

》How I would improve the Player Experience:
I would go about improving the player experience by making sure to be quick when players need support, often it can take hours to be moved into a support room, and hopefully I can fix that aswell as being able to be as helpful as possible. This way players are more likely to have less negative feedback, overall improving the player experience. I would also make sure to be constantly watching out for rule breakers such as cheaters, as this can negatively affect gameplay, which can cause a user to have a negative review on the server.

Also, I'd make sure to be efficient yet reliable when dealing with support. When players need help, I'd try my upmost best to resolve their issue. A lot of staff members nowadays can be rude and unwelcoming to new players, I'd make sure this doesn't happen and try my best to improve the player experience.

》My honesty:
I would rate my honesty around an 8/10, nobody is perfect and personally I don't believe anyone is a 10/10. However, this is not an excuse for lying to a player or staff member, and I will be sure to never be dishonest to either.

About Me:
Hi! I'm a 15 year old from Britain. I've been playing HCF and practice for about 3 years now (on and off.) I'm currently extremely enthusiastic about the crypto and NFT market, and love to play basketball in my free time. Occasionally I'll be out for most of a day, but hopefully will still be able to do atleast 3 hours on that day. I plan to dedicate 6+ hours per day on Sage, so far that has proven no interruption to my schedule.

Telegram: @fadeaway3
Discord: Fade#8466
TeamSpeak: ✅
IGN: Zombieman654

Additional Information:

Languages:
English
Spanish

Likely-to-be-on hours:
3-11pm GMT

Timezone:
GMT

What do I envision with my future at Sage?
I hope to be able to be a long-term staff member, ultimately past a year. I'd hope for 2 years, but it is not my call to be able to predict what will and what won't happen that far ahead in the future, although yes, I do hope to stay with the staff team for that long, and become apart of the Sage family.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, please leave a review down below and I'll try my best to adapt my application with your feedback. I'd very much appreciate if you leave a reasoning with your negative and positive vouches.

- Fade

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN 》zombieman654

NameMC:. https://namemc.com/profile/zombieman654.1

Region: NA

Staff Experience 》

HeavyPlex 》
Director
HeavyPlex was a server created for the sole purpose of KitMap and HCF. My role at HeavyPlex was to deal with bringing onboard partners, and manage the general community. Unfortunately, the server shut down and I believe switched to different branding. 《 Resigned
View attachment 2143

HCZones 》Manager
HCZones was a server created by Zaues and Zentuh. The server had a playerbase of around 100 at the time of SOTW. My role there was to manage the community, aswell as taking support rooms, in-game 'patrol' and assist the Staff Manager in his duties. Unfortunately, Zaues had lost motivation to continue, which led to an overload of staff leaving, resulting in the server eventually shutting.《 Resigned.
View attachment 2142
This is PingLagger ( Staff Manager at the time ) You may also contact Zaues for further proof.
Artenix 》Sr Mod
Artenix was a server which had a lot of potential in it, at the time it had planned partners such as castr to join on SOTW. This was a while ago, back in 2020. The server had a playerbase of 50-100, it ran for a few weeks, and then was shutdown by the founder.《 Server shutdown.
*No proof for this due to the time period*
ATL HCF 》Admin
ATL was a small server, released in 2021 and had a small playerbase of around 20 players. The server however, ran well but was discontinued as the owners wanted to pursure another project.《 Resigned
*No proof for this, but if you look it up you may find YouTube videos with me in them.*
HoaxMC 》Trial-Mod
HoaxMC is a SkyBlock server, however, was one of my first servers to staff on. The server has a playerbase of around 300 players at all time. I was demoted due to inactivity, at the time I had exams and should've either put in a resignation notice, or an inactivity notice.《 Demoted

At the time oHippo was the Manager of HoaxMC, you may contact her for proof.

Why would I like to become a staff member?

Personally, I have been a long time player of the HCF gamemode. I enjoy staffing and see it as a hobby rather than a burden. Sage also has a good playerbase, which will teach me many more things along the way. I'd also like to become a staff member due to the positive impact I can have on the community and staff team, hopefully being a possitive asset to both.

》How I would improve the Player Experience:
I would go about improving the player experience by making sure to be quick when players need support, often it can take hours to be moved into a support room, and hopefully I can fix that aswell as being able to be as helpful as possible. This way players are more likely to have less negative feedback, overall improving the player experience. I would also make sure to be constantly watching out for rule breakers such as cheaters, as this can negatively affect gameplay, which can cause a user to have a negative review on the server.

》My honesty:
I would rate my honesty around an 8/10, nobody is perfect and personally I don't believe anyone is a 10/10. However, this is not an excuse for lying to a player or staff member, and I will be sure to never be dishonest to either.

About Me:
Hi! I'm a 15 year old from Britain. I've been playing HCF and practice for about 3 years now (on and off.) I'm currently extremely enthusiastic about the crypto and NFT market, and love to play basketball in my free time. Occasionally I'll be out for most of a day, but hopefully will still be able to do atleast 3 hours on that day. I plan to dedicate 6+ hours per day on Sage, so far that has proven no interruption to my schedule.

Telegram: @fadeaway3
Discord: Fade#8466
TeamSpeak: ✅
IGN: Zombieman654

Additional Information:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, please leave a review down below and I'll try my best to adapt my application with your feedback. I'd very much appreciate if you leave a reasoning with your negative and positive vouches.

- Fade
Neutral little detail and hczones never released completely but you seemed like a nice person from what I saw there.

Last edited:

zombie

Neutral little detail and hczones never released completely but you seemed like a nice person from what I saw there.
Had some time to fix the app, let me know if you're happy with the detail or if you think it needs some more. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.