Denied Staff Application ZefxyisCoolkappa

Status
Not open for further replies.

EinAchtel

IGN (In-Game Name): ZefxyisCoolkappa
Timezone: GMT
Do you have any previous staff experience?: yes i was Mod on Sempercraft this was a old Varo Server but with the time the server has to little players and he close the Network
Why would you like to become a staff member?: i see many cheaters everytime on HCF and KitMap which simply nobody bans and however I enjoy talking to people and helping them with support or generally on the server
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:since i can almost always play and could also support the people in the ts or keep things tidy ingame if i were to become a staff but also create a good atmosphere and generally try to improve the atmosphere
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would give myself a 7-8 if I'm honest because I have no patience but always stay calm and have a quick mind
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:yes Leo (MarikIsGod) so he used to be an admin but is not one anymore we met each other through saying
Additional Information?:

First of all lets talk about the grammar: "i see many cheaters everytime on HCF and KitMap which simply nobody bans and however I enjoy talking to people and helping them with support or generally on the server" lemme fix this: "When i play i see so many cheaters on HCF And KitMap and no staff helps, however i enjoy talking with people and helping them with support" and u also forgot to add details on ur application which makes it seem like u server hopping just looking for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.