Wqtchful

IGN (In-Game Name):
Wqtchful

Region (EU/NA/Other):

NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

A fair amount, some of my experience is listed here in my resume

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would say I want to become staff is because I play hcf/minecraft a lot, it's something to pass the time with.
I really enjoy playing Sage when I do play, so getting to staff is a added bonus. I'm also starting to get back into
making YouTube videos more and was hoping to make a staffing series.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were to be accepted as a Staff member on this fine server I would improve a couple of things. Since I have a lot
staffing and hcf experience I would be bringing myself to the team, having someone with the amount of knowledge experience
like me to add to the team would better it by far. I'm very versed in the hcf rules, and staffing rules. I know all the right
protocols and procedures to handle with doxing, hackers, bans, mutes, ddossing. My hours are very flexible after i'm done schooling, I can most likely play for around 5+ hours daily if needed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Honestly I would put myself at a 7.5, It's up there for being honest but my personality
can challenge that sometimes. When it comes down it though I'm very good with it, when I have to be.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Media-Owner CloutOG can vouch, we go way back.

Additional Information?:

I'm aware I'm not at the 600 word mark, but if you look at my Resume for staffing you can see all the information I left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.