Denied Staff Application - Wolfity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfity

IGN (In-Game Name): Wolfity
Timezone: UTC+2
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all 3

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:
==>
Yes I do, I used to work as an administrator on a server called Codonorix. It was a very small server with very little active players. I used to manage the staff members and take care of the reports. With managing the staff members I mean that I look over them, see how they do their job and so on. I lost my position as Administrator due to the shutdown of the server.
<+=+><+=+><+=+><+=+><+=+>
Handling reports speak for itself, whenever reports were coming through I checked them out, processed them and punished the player if needed. Although it was a small server I believe I learned quite some useful things as communicating with people, managing a small number of players and staff members. I learned to be patient, I noticed that it is really useful if you have a lot of patience and that it can benefit you in multiple ways.​

Why do you want to become Staff?:

==> I would like to become staff so I can help players have the experience they deserve. With that, I mean no rulebreakers, no toxic players and such. During my short period of being on the server I have already seen some people that are very toxic for no reason, I would like to keep the server peaceful for everyone. Because if new players join and the first thing they see is a toxic chat it will scare them off, I do not say everyone is toxic.
==>
The cheater part is probably one of the most annoying things on any HCF server. Cheaters can ruin all the fun you have on the server. Especially when it is on HCF, you lose your lives to it, you might even go raidable due to cheaters and I speak with experience. If I get accepted as a Staff Members I will be watching closely to all incoming reports of cheaters so they can not ruin anyone their game.
==>
Being staff will also allow me to help players out in certain situations rather than just giving someone advice because sometimes advice isn't enough and a player will need someone with certain permissions to help him out. Another reason that I want to become a staff is because I want to learn. When I do something new I am always looking for ways to improve myself, as said above, Codonorix was a really small server and I am looking to expand my skills.
==>
I would love to help to improve the community on the server and spread positive vibes, I can be very dedicated. If I have a goal I will do anything to complete it. If a player needs help I will help them no matter what type of help they require and no matter how much time it will take me. Whenever I am online on the server I will be online in TeamSpeak as well, that way I can help multiple people faster although I still prefer quality over quantity.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I can not say that I am better than anyone else because of my experience, the reason why I feel like I should be accepted:
Helpful:
No matter what the situation is I will always do everything within my power to help the person that requested help. I try to not let anyone down or let anyone leave me without them being helped with their problems. Not only can players come for in-game help to me if they feel they need to let something out that happened outside the server, or outside the digital world at all I want everyone to feel free to speak to me. My parents divorced when I was a very young age and talking about my problems was the best way to deal with it.

Active: I am very active, during normal school days I am usually online on my pc for at least 1+ hour a day, I am basically online all day on discord, even when I am at school so if anything I can always be contacted through discord. During the weekends I have way more time to be on my pc. During the weekend I am online on my pc for about 3+ hours a day and available on discord all day.
Patience: I am a very patient person, it can be very useful. You need to try your best until you can piss me off, and even if you get it that far I will remain my calm and calmly continue with what I was doing. Due to my patience, I can work in stressful circumstances without breaking and I always believe that whatever is going wrong at that time will get better very soon.

Neutral:
I am a very neutral person, if someone on the server needs help and I have bad past experiences with them I will not run away, I will not avoid him, I would help him like I would help any other player, I won't choose a not-donator over a top donator either, everyone is equal to me. For me, it does not matter if you are rich, poor, if you have a squeaky voice or if you have had issues with me in the past. Everyone deserves the same treatment and will get the same treatment.

Leadership: As well as in real life or in-game I take the lead, not only within Minecraft but also in other games. In real life leadership, I am not talking about my own business but about school projects for example. I usually take responsibility for my group and make sure everything runs smoothly without any issues.
With that said I will move on the in-game leadership. With that I am talking about games like CSGO, Rainbow six siege and such, whenever I play I am usually the one that calls out the strategies, etc. I know that this doesn't add much to my skill as a staff member but it shows that I can take the lead whenever I need to.

Bilingual: This is where I believe I can benefit the staff team a lot. I speak 2 languages. My native language is Dutch so I can translate whenever there is a Dutch person in need of help who can not speak English. I speak English as well but my grammar is a little bit poor. I try to improve my grammar every day and every day I learn new things.
Maturity: I can be a very mature person, I like to have fun, make jokes and mess around sometimes as well but when I need to be mature I will be mature. I can properly estimate the situation when I have to be mature or not. For example in TeamSpeak support rooms or when a player asks me something in-game

Perseverance: When things are looking bad I will be the last one to say: "Well, it's over guys, there is nothing we can do". I will always try to get the situation sorted. Another good thing about that is that I am always open to new jobs and experiences.
Communication: I can communicate very well in almost every situation. I can communicate properly through voice and through text messages.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No. sadly not.

Additional Information:

I am 16 years old, have 2 brothers and 2 pets, 1 dog and 1 cat, I love both of them to death. As you can see by my name and by my profile picture I am a big fan of wolves, I find wolves amazing animals. I do not play any types of sports. Coming school year I signed up to study Computer Science which I am really excited for.
I haven't been on the server for long but so far I have enjoyed every moment of it. As I said I am here to improve my skills in "Staffing" and I am also here to give the players a better play experience. I tried to make the application look good so if you guys have any feedback and/or tips I would love to hear it. Have a nice day!​

Last edited:

Wolfity

IGN (In-Game Name): Wolfity​

Timezone: UTC+2​

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do.​

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all 3​

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

==>Yes I do, I used to work as an administrator on a server called Codonorix. It was a very small server with very little active players. I used to manage the staff members and take care of the reports. With managing the staff members I mean that I look over them, see how they do their job and so on. I lost my position as Administrator due to the shutdown of the server.​

Handling reports speak for itself, whenever reports were coming through I checked them out, processed them and punished the player if needed. Although it was a small server I believe I learned quite some useful things as communicating with people, managing a small number of players and staff members. I learned to be patient, I noticed that it is really useful if you have a lot of patience and that it can benefit you in multiple ways.​

Why do you want to become Staff?:

==> I would like to become staff so I can help players have the experience they deserve. With that, I mean no rulebreakers, no toxic players and such. During my short period of being on the server I have already seen some people that are very toxic for no reason, I would like to keep the server peaceful for everyone. Because if new players join and the first thing they see is a toxic chat it will scare them off, I do not say everyone is toxic.​

==> The cheater part is probably one of the most annoying things on any HCF server. Cheaters can ruin all the fun you have on the server. Especially when it is on HCF, you lose your lives to it, you might even go raidable due to cheaters and I speak with experience. If I get accepted as a Staff Members I will be watching closely to all incoming reports of cheaters so they can not ruin anyone their game.​

==> Being staff will also allow me to help players out in certain situations rather than just giving someone advice because sometimes advice isn't enough and a player will need someone with certain permissions to help him out. Another reason that I want to become a staff is because I want to learn. When I do something new I am always looking for ways to improve myself, as said above, Codonorix was a really small server and I am looking to expand my skills.​

==>I would love to help to improve the community on the server and spread positive vibes, I can be very dedicated. If I have a goal I will do anything to complete it. If a player needs help I will help them no matter what type of help they require and no matter how much time it will take me. Whenever I am online on the server I will be online in TeamSpeak as well, that way I can help multiple people faster although I still prefer quality over quantity.​

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

I can not say that I am better than anyone else because of my experience, the reason why I feel like I should be accepted:​

Helpful: No matter what the situation is I will always do everything within my power to help the person that requested help. I try to not let anyone down or let anyone leave me without them being helped with their problems. Not only can players come for in-game help to me if they feel they need to let something out that happened outside the server, or outside the digital world at all I want everyone to feel free to speak to me. My parents divorced when I was a very young age and talking about my problems was the best way to deal with it.

Active: I am very active, during normal school days I am usually online on my pc for at least 1+ hour a day, I am basically online all day on discord, even when I am at school so if anything I can always be contacted through discord. During the weekends I have way more time to be on my pc. During the weekend I am online on my pc for about 3+ hours a day and available on discord all day.​

Patience: I am a very patient person, it can be very useful. You need to try your best until you can piss me off, and even if you get it that far I will remain my calm and calmly continue with what I was doing. Due to my patience, I can work in stressful circumstances without breaking and I always believe that whatever is going wrong at that time will get better very soon.

Neutral: I am a very neutral person, if someone on the server needs help and I have bad past experiences with them I will not run away, I will not avoid him, I would help him like I would help any other player, I won't choose a not-donator over a top donator either, everyone is equal to me. For me, it does not matter if you are rich, poor, if you have a squeaky voice or if you have had issues with me in the past. Everyone deserves the same treatment and will get the same treatment.​

Leadership: As well as in real life or in-game I take the lead, not only within Minecraft but also in other games. In real life leadership, I am not talking about my own business but about school projects for example. I usually take responsibility for my group and make sure everything runs smoothly without any issues.

With that said I will move on the in-game leadership. With that I am talking about games like CSGO, Rainbow six siege and such, whenever I play I am usually the one that calls out the strategies, etc. I know that this doesn't add much to my skill as a staff member but it shows that I can take the lead whenever I need to.

Bilingual: This is where I believe I can benefit the staff team a lot. I speak 2 languages. My native language is Dutch so I can translate whenever there is a Dutch person in need of help who can not speak English. I speak English as well but my grammar is a little bit poor. I try to improve my grammar every day and every day I learn new things.

Maturity: I can be a very mature person, I like to have fun, make jokes and mess around sometimes as well but when I need to be mature I will be mature. I can properly estimate the situation when I have to be mature or not. For example in TeamSpeak support rooms or when a player asks me something in-game

Perseverance: When things are looking bad I will be the last one to say: "Well, it's over guys, there is nothing we can do". I will always try to get the situation sorted. Another good thing about that is that I am always open to new jobs and experiences.

Communication: I can communicate very well in almost every situation. I can communicate properly through voice and through text messages.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

No. sadly not.​

Additional Information:

I am 16 years old, have 2 brothers and 2 pets, 1 dog and 1 cat, I love both of them to death. As you can see by my name and by my profile picture I am a big fan of wolves, I find wolves amazing animals. I do not play any types of sports. Coming school year I signed up to study Computer Science which I am really excited for.​

I haven't been on the server for long but so far I have enjoyed every moment of it. As I said I am here to improve my skills in "Staffing" and I am also here to give the players a better play experience. I tried to make the application look good so if you guys have any feedback and/or tips I would love to hear it. Have a nice day!​
Is there anything you guys would like to see changed or added? Let me know :)

Botings

Elite Member
Pending
Please connect to ts.sagepvp.org and move in Interview Waiting Room, for the second portion of the application process.

Check your conversations for the channel password.

Status
Not open for further replies.