Denied Staff Application (WahedStoot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahestoot

IGN: WahedStoot

Timezone: CET

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, i have the Turtlebeach steal 130

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: I have discord , teamspeak and telegram

Do you have any previous staff experiences?: yes,.

Own Server (ZeroKingdoms)
(Owner)

I have a private server (Kingdom) played there 50 to 70 man on.
I have learned how to the best people held in check and of course lots of commands.
I did the server along with 2 nephews and was a fun to own server.

Supremgames (hcf)
(Moderator)

This was the first server where many people played and what was expected.
I have learned here to stay calm even though they expect a lot from you This was the coolest server.

UrkaHCF (hcf)

(Admin)
his was a nice server I have learned even though you're but with little man HCF Staff are fun And am Staff

LightOfLightness (Kingdom)
(Manager)
This was the first server where I had the say as to who staff was.
I have learned a lot to people not just to trust I was active and did very much for the server

Vertile (Practice
(Owner

Never opened

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why do you want to become staff

The biggest reason why I want to be of staff on SagePVP for a while is that I play and then with Minecraft was gestop now I play again. SagePvP used to be my favorite hcf server for a very long while and I have a great experience here so far. Now I want to give something back to the server and that is to contribute to the staff. I also want to become SagePvP because staff has the potential to grow. I would also like to be staff on SagePvP to meet new friends and be able personnel with different people. I'm the kind of guy who likes to help everyone in any case. For example, IR, if anyone my help I never say no, instead, I appreciate that they asked for my help and I'm thankful to that person to help. It will be the same as I have become staff on SagePvP, I will make sure to try as much as possible in the teamspeak and in-game help.

I also believe there are quite a lot of cheaters here on SagePvP and I want to get rid of them. I am my past experiences as a player hcf, very annoyed when I play and killed by an impostor because it ruins the game. I want less people get that feeling when they play against a cheater because it will them just less motivated to play hcf and that is one reason why the community hcf shrinks. I want to grow the communit.

Another reason why I want to become staff is that there are not that many EU staff members, but there are a lot of US staff members. Sometimes there are a lot of people waiting in support waiting room to get moved by a staff member in EU time but due to there are lacking EU staff members they may need to wait hours to be moved and that's why I want to become staff so I could be there in teamspeak to move them when no one else is on to move them.

Why should we accept you as staff?

There are multiple reasons why you should pick me over someone else. One reason is that the majority of the people that want to become staff does not really want to become staff to help people, catch cheaters and try to improve the community. They want to get power and attention. Because as a staff you get power by being able to go in staff mode, punish players, rule the community in some way etc. You get a lot of attention because many people think staff members are “more important” than regular players which are not true.

I don’t want to become staff so I can have a lot of power or get attention. I want to become staff because there are a lot of cheaters and staff members can’t get rid of all of them and I don’t really care if I get a lot of attention or not.

Another reason why you should accept me as a staff is because I do not care about my staff role or the number of punishments I have. I care more about helping people out than punishing people. That means if I become staff I will not strive for getting as many punishments as possible, I will strive for helping out as many people as possible.

Infomation

Hi I am Nigel.
I am 16 years old.
And my hobbies are: Football, gaming
I live in Netherlands in the city of maastricht

This was my application
Regards,
Nigel/WahedStoot

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @WahedStoot, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.