Denied Staff Application - vormatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaxul

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): -vormatic
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have staffed on DemonMC
Why would you like to become a staff member?: - Because I can help out the rest of the people I can be active and I know how to ss, how to help people, how to do the logs and things, and I can help when needed
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: - They would come in teamspeak and ask for help I would give them exactly what they want they would need proof and backup for most things but other then that, I can make SagePVP a better server
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8/10 - Because I need to work on some of the new logs obviously, I know most of them and I can make lists if I need to practice.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) - XSewl, Yoren, Mmylo, Quuze, MCHG, Sc0ttay
Additional Information?: I have been quite rude in the past but nothing to deep, I can be mature when needed and have fun when needed, but I know at some times I can't be arguing with people and talking too much

I'm very active on SagePVP I can usually play up to 7-8 hours a day.

4Gpuglife

Established member
Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name): -vormatic
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have staffed on DemonMC
Why would you like to become a staff member?: - Because I can help out the rest of the people I can be active and I know how to ss, how to help people, how to do the logs and things, and I can help when needed
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: - They would come in teamspeak and ask for help I would give them exactly what they want they would need proof and backup for most things but other then that, I can make SagePVP a better server
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8/10 - Because I need to work on some of the new logs obviously, I know most of them and I can make lists if I need to practice.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) - XSewl, Yoren, Mmylo, Quuze, MCHG, Sc0ttay
Additional Information?: I have been quite rude in the past but nothing to deep, I can be mature when needed and have fun when needed, but I know at some times I can't be arguing with people and talking too much

I'm very active on SagePVP I can usually play up to 7-8 hours a day.
-1 Lack of detail and mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.